Sign in to follow this  
TNJet

Goodell Should Come Down Hard

On the Patriots after this 4th strike. I would take away their whole 2020 NFL Draft. Until they start being validly punished on their cheating they will continue walking that fine line. No draft picks this year if I was Goodell. They have got to learn cheating is not allowed. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, TNJet said:

On the Patriots after this 4th strike. I would take away their whole 2020 NFL Draft. Until they start being validly punished on their cheating they will continue walking that fine line. No draft picks this year if I was Goodell. They have got to learn cheating is not allowed. 

Made me laugh....  would love it but it aint happening.   Goodell has Kraft so deep in his mouth.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1

But thats what needs to be done to these cheating bastards. They've done it for 20 years.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Made me laugh....  would love it but it aint happening.   Goodell has Kraft so deep in his mouth.

This.

Wait till we hear, “ tapes? What Tapes?”

Nothing is going to happen, they might get a small fine at worst.

The pats owner was part of being a client to a human trafficking ring and he skated scott free.

Deflate gate was down played and soft pedalled.

Nothing of note will happen.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

I agree. The penalty needs to be severe enough to actually make them stop cheating. None of the previous penalties have phased them and they obviously believe it's worth getting caught to continue cheating.

That's why I think they need to put Kraft on lifetime probation - get caught cheating again and you're out - must sell. Belichick should get at a minimum the ban that Sean Payton got. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Lifetime ban for BB.  Nothing else would even be reasonably close to enough.

If it’s proven that they cheated - then yes, he has to be gone.  

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Nothing is going to happen, they might get a small fine at worst.

The pats owner was part of being a client to a human trafficking ring and he skated scott free.

Deflate gate was down played and soft pedalled.

Nothing of note will happen.

This.

Kraft skating on the human traffic’s hookers was all we needed to see.

A dynasty defined by its *

20 minutes ago, TNJet said:

If they taped anything that couldn't have been gotten from game footage 

If not they won't lose all their picks.  

They should be banned from the post season. And Belichick should be banned for at least a year. 

What makes this SpyGate different is that Cincinnati has a copy of the footage. If I’m them, regardless of this season’s 1-12 record, I’m pissed off. And ready to leak the footage, which reportedly has at least 8 minutes of footage looking directly at Cincinnati’s sideline, if the league doesn’t dole out a serious punishment. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Would a fine, upstanding and honorable man like Bill Belichick lie? Image

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

What a vile, ******* scumbag Belichick is. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Until they start being held acvountable they will never stop, therefore never retire/stop owning our conference the afc east. I for one have had enough. I had enough 10 seasons ago. Take away,  their whole draft and make them exempt from free agency. Lets see them win with no depth coming in. Fvck them, and anyone associated with them. I actually can't even find the words to describe how much I despise the whole organization.

Tough to see the Pats getting punished.

Its time the league moved on from them as their favourite team. Their product is being damaged by them and the cheating.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BurnleyJet said:

Tough to see the Pats getting punished.

Its time the league moved on from them as their favourite team. Their product is being damaged by them and the cheating.

Tough? How? As in you feel regret, sympathy? 

Disqualify form post season 2019 
Forfeit 2020 NFL Draft picks 
Suspend BB 1 year 

Not enough.

Honestly, I don’t know how you can let BB walk a sideline again.

This is a serial cheater with seemingly no regard for sportsmanship, the league and the game

How can any game that he’s coaching be expected to be fair? How can anyone trust him again?

If it’s proven that they cheated, again, there is really no other recourse that I can see.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

24:25:31
  • Upvote 2

If the Jets treated their interns better, maybe we wouldn't be talking about the Pats* and all their cheating. 

• Butt Fumble 1

2 hours ago, Lith said:

"He was doing his job. The job we told him to do. But we had no idea he was doing his job."

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

This.

Kraft skating on the human traffic’s hookers was all we needed to see.

A dynasty defined by its *

Kraft wasn’t trafficing anyone. He was just getting a handy from some old asian chick. Big difference. As far as the Pats go. They should lose their first round pick, get a huge fine and a 4 game ban for BB. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TNJet said:

Tough? How? As in you feel regret, sympathy? 

No, I mean in context, I don’t think they get punished, ie it’s going to be tough to get them punished.

6 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

No, I mean in context, I don’t think they get punished, ie it’s going to be tough to get them punished.

I don't know, its pretty much a second offense for the same thing they got nailed for before.

It should be no different than any other 2nd offender in the NFL.

16 hours ago, TNJet said:

Goodell is a pimp ...

tumblr_mq9jdy5moX1qff46jo1_500.gif