joewilly12

***OFFICIAL JETS VS RAVENS GAME THREAD***

Well.  There were some good hits in there.  But they gunna run all that can with that speed at QB. 

Just now, Samtorobby47 said:

I have no idea how you defend that. 

Lamar is holding on to the handoff for like 3 seconds before letting go or pulling away. 

You have to defend two directions. 

Reminds me of when Chip was running the option at Oregon.  Defenses absolutely got paranoid looking for what kind of play was coming.

Just now, Pac said:

Jeff Smith???

Yeah.  That's how hard up we are for wideouts.  But that's Gaee fault too, I guess.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FlightBoyz said:

This Jets team reminds me of these guys

necessary-roughness.jpg

Man.  Those Quantum Leaps really put him in some weird places.  /s

• Upvote 1

Everything is bad right now.  But we need to complain more.  If anything positive is said about this team in any way then it destroys the status quo.

So, even though we just blocked an extra point... that was bad too.  

Why is my ESPN sending me a alert about a new G league team in Mexico?  Man.  Just move the Knicks there.  No need to make a new team.

WTF?  Why even call that... it didn't affect the outcome of the play at all.

• Upvote 1

Why call a play that late if it meaningless contact.  All it did was stop Sam from taking an extra hit.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Crimson King said:

Good thing that they had an easy schedule this year our they would have been relegated

I would love to see the reaction an NFL owner's face when you try to explain the concept of improving league play by punishing teams for bad management and lackluster play with financially penalties.  Would probably go over about as well as explaining healthcare reform to your average crooked politician.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Green Truth said:

Don't these announcers know the Jets are playing with 1 starting linebacker.  No starting CB's and 1 Starting safety.

It's the opposite of Good Will Hunting.  It's ALL our fault.  Everything. 

• Haha 1

Just now, WowOhWow said:

Think about it.  We wait all year to watch this.  Just think about that.  We wait, and talk, and get excited...for this.

Why do we waste our time.

Because we aren't Pats fans.  We actually have character and commitment to our team.

• Post of the Week 2

How about not destroying our FO about Bell and trading Adam's BEFORE they actually do something?  That would be nice for once.  

Just now, AbstraKt said:

Sitting here waiting for a nice play action pass.

Chad Prennington "You called?"

Just now, T0mShane said:

Get Robby Anderson in a ******* weight room already 

He's built like a slim jim.  I dont know why he wants top receiver dough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

They say there's no moral victories in football.. I say b*******! We're playing the best team in the league right now with our second and third stringers.  the Jets are actually making this a game. Sam Darnold.

Yeah.  Sam Darnold is a good player.  That should be obvious to everybody in the league by now.  The amount of love that Josh Allen gets sometime I wonder if oxygen reaches peoples' brains.  You put Darnold in the Bills and he would be a Reddit dandy.

• Upvote 2

Love Berrios.  He's over his head being on the field but that little shut can make 'em pay on ST.  Just put the pads on him.

How many fi-ng TDs have we missed due to WRs slowing on their routes.  Robbie I'm looking at you!

• Upvote 1

Where was he thinking Brown was sticking that route?  IDK get it.  Way underthrown.

Just now, Pac said:

LG Oled C7 and it's slightly pitched forward..  I've spent more time researching and buying A/V equipment than you've spent looking into low end Beemers.

Got some Facebook cults you should join me on.  We critique each others set ups.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

PM it to me..  I love talking this stuff..  I have a yamaha 2070 running a 5.2.4 setup

It's actuality more a bunch if old geeks like me bitching about how hard it is to order good AV cables online.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jetsfan4life90 said:

Regardless, this offseason should literally just be focused on o-line and skill WR/TE players. 

I like Smith.  Very elusive and speedy.  Switched from QB at Boston College so he hasn't played the position long.

Are announcers not aware that we have more players on IR than any other team but the Redsoins?

If your going to ream other teams at least mention our injuries a few times.

Bel'ls still recovering from being sick.  He hasn't lok right all game.

6 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Game over! The Ravens are on a different level than the jets in every facet of the game:
1. Ownership
2. GM
3. HC
4. Players

*Ownership and HC are not even close!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Please stop it.  The Ravens wouldn't be anywhere without Ozzie Newsome.  Hes probably the greatest administrator in player personnel of the last thirty years.  And dont ahit on our players please.  Burgess, Griffin, Sheppard, Austin, Berrios and Thomas have done nothing but play over what people expected of them.  We shouldnt call them trash.  Sam gets that sh*t because hes the QB.  But there is value in some ox these players.  They are giving their all.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

It’s the best game he had as a Jet

My bad I guess.  I'll have to check the stat sheet.

I'm out.  DVR the rest.  Blazer game on.  Gotta see another team currently going nowhere.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company