***OFFICIAL JETS VS RAVENS GAME THREAD***

joewilly12

Should have tried to pick it up on the ground. Would have taken more time off the clock or forced Baltimore to use time outs.

Really? Let’s first get the obvious out if the way that we very likely would’ve been stuffed, you do realize the clock stops no matter what on change of possession right?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Sure, but the clock also stops on an incomplete pass. The idea, obviously, is to convert.

If you don’t convert the clock stops period, the clock has nothing to do with any of it, the point is the best play to to score or get a first down, and with our OL and their D, there is zero percent getting a 1st down on a run.

At best, it was a throw into double coverage on a guy he stared down.  There is no excuse for that.
The entire argument is making a baseless assumption that he's not responsible, solely to fit an agenda.  The Jeff Smith situation has evidence to support it.  The Brown situation is nothing more than excuses for the guy that is more liked.

Except he didn’t stare him down, they showed the replay of Sam’s eyes, he was looking right to start.

• Upvote 3