joewilly12

***OFFICIAL JETS VS RAVENS GAME THREAD***

we look like the keystone cops on D - very sad; but we don't have enough healthy players to fill a D...

• Upvote 1

i like how the jets are at least hitting;

baltimore are a bunch of bullies - now going for 2 - really ...

• Upvote 1

Just now, JetFreak89 said:

They missed an XP...it’s not like their just doing it for nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

they could miss every x-piont all day - no way we slow down this O; that is a BB type of move...

• Upvote 1

first, let the clock count down - no point giving back the ball (after a score hopefully) with any more time on it than needed.

Got to go for it - D can't slow the other team down - 3 isn't going to matter - at least they will be pinned down in their own endzone with 90 yards to go...

sam threw under pressure - had to lob it; robbie was covered well; we need a healthy TE or time for Sam to throw...

1 minute ago, RonaldJet said:

Ok darnold could never make that throw 

that is because he doesn't ever have time to throw, and our WRs are never covered by Maye..

• Upvote 1

I don't blame Gase for getting blown out here - the team is 2 levels better, but when you run inside against a team that can't cover outside, and run against a team that can't stop the pass, you are NOT giving your guys a chance to succeed. That is on coaching, not lack of players or injuries...

The only thing worse that watching this team loose is have to listen to the dumb@$$ Aikaman ever damn play. I realize he has to fill the air, but really, loosing by 3 in the 4th and they shouldn't have gone for an onside kick? wtf?

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Basham was the one who blocked that punt, fwiw

And the coach doesn't cut people, but ...

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company