joewilly12

***OFFICIAL JETS VS RAVENS GAME THREAD***

So the line on the game is Jets +14 to 16. I would take that for the Jets. Esp with injuries to Lamar Jackson. Also the Jets have a good run defense although usually not against Qbs. Fitz was able to gain some significant ground yardage against the Jets D. The Jets are not disciplined enough to handle those type of plays and Qb keepers are often successful against them. And Jackson is the best running Qb in the NFL. So I don't see a W for us tonight. Ravens 31 Jets 20.

Our best chance to win is if they come out flat like we did against Cincy. They've won 9 in a row and are due for an L. They are good but not that good they have been playing over their heads. But l think they will find a way to win tonight. 

It could be the Jets winning the toss taking the ball and going 3 and out will be the key to this game. The Jets only chance is ball control. And now they won’t even get the ball to start the 2nd half. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but I can’t remember even one fake punt etc all season under Gase. 

• Like 1

Sam hits slumps during games when nothing works. Sometimes he gets out of it but usually too late. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company