joewilly12

***OFFICIAL JETS VS RAVENS GAME THREAD***

6 minutes ago, BRONX DUDE said:

THIS IS MORE LIKE IT

38-7

HIGHER DRAFT PICK SO WE CAN PICK A SLOW FAT DEFENSIVE LINEMAN WHOSE LAST NAME IS WILLIAMS

As long as it’s a Williams or someone whose last name is “son” then I’m ok with it hahaha.

1 minute ago, Lith said:

How wide open have guys been al game.  Jackson doesn't throw much, but when he does, we have nobody near the receivers.  

Exactly...they’re souping this kid up like he is sure thing hall of fame...he’s not.  They’ll get more tape on him.

14 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

stick LJ on the Jets and there is no way in ******* hell we are 5-8 soon to be 5-9

Maybe worse.  His leg would have been broken in the first game.  Jackson and Mahomes landed in outstanding situations.  Jets probably ruin them both.

6 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

22 year old mvp. How much would we like having that? @Losmeister posted something last week. They were 4-5 when he took over for Flacco.

Something like 15-3 since. How much tape they need?

He’s not winning any Super Bowls, even playing with this super stacked team.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

too bad we can't get WR that open... and give our QB that much time.

All Jackson’s receivers are BEYOND open...by what?  15 YARDS?

You don’t see that many throws in a single game with that same scenario in the most mismatched of college games.

I’m glad this is on display...shows the type of team Maccagnan put together and even worse how Johnson let him have a 5th DRAFT haha..because 5th time is the charm.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

On the move, avoiding pressure, to a 5'9 WR running a crosser to the sideline with a defender draped all over him.  

Nex play, has to create room, pressure in the face, throw to the corner, WR draped by defended. 

This is what we ask Sam to do to be successful.  

Then look at what Jackson is asked to do. 

Broken leg very first game of Jackson plays for the Jets...no passing pocket no separation from receivers.  The exact OPPOSITE situation he has in Balt.

Announcers gushing about all the TDs he threw tonight...almost all the guy is open by 15 yards and he missed one with the guy open by 25 yards.

1 minute ago, David Harris said:

This team lives down to expectations every time

its just expected non competitive embarrassment 

They looked better than the Rams did playing Balt.

At least Sam not hurt.

5 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You hate him, huh?

No I don’t hate him.  He has some very unique skills that no other QBs in the league have athletically.

He plays on a stacked team.  Believe me I’ll be rooting for him to take down Brady and the Patriots.

Whats really interesting is the shear number of scouts and NFL executives actually said he should change positions to WR.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company