joewilly12

***OFFICIAL JETS VS RAVENS GAME THREAD***

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

One thing that might be going unnoticed.....I think Gase is coaching one of his best games of the year.  He has schemed routes that are getting guys open all over the place and on 3rd downs.  He schemed Crowder so wide open that Crowder forgot to look the ball into his hands.  He had that Practice Squad Smith guy open down the sideline.  He's getting Vincent Smith a little involved.  Some of the rushing plays are now working with Bell.

Aside from the missed FG and two "could have been" TDs the offense is actually playing very well.

Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!  Missed opportunities!

Agreed...except for the 4th and 1 call...despite how close Sam made it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Excuse me what 

Referring to the last 3rd down call and the previous 4th and 1 call in the 2nd quarter

9 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

It was not. Didn't tap the toe until it was on the white. Bad call.

The right foot was already down when he caught the ball. It was a TD after a closer look

3 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

Oh and we need a kicker

Add it to the offseason shopping list

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

What was the “overthinking” aspect on those plays?

Not running the ball (Sam or Bell). And he just did it again.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Bell is averaging 3.2 ypc on the season.

Which means running for 1 yard was what - a 70/30 chance of success? Better than a pass attempt

21 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Gase was trying to score 3 fast TD’s, not 1 measly first down, trying to catch the D napping. Didn’t work. If it did, they’d say it was a brilliant decision. 

SAR I

Agree to disagree. Get the first down. Odds of success a lot greater getting 1 yard (via the run) then completing any pass p!ay. Get the first down and get at least 4 more plays.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company