joewilly12

***OFFICIAL JETS VS RAVENS GAME THREAD***

I'm sticking by my team.. despite the obvious pending ass whooping. The world has been against us all season and so have the odds.

I love a good Underdog Story so I'm rooting for our second and third stringers and our googly eyed leader and his coaching staff!

I'm counting on Sam Darnolds moxie.. and Greg Williams is a psychopath!! Either way I don't think we take this one laying down...GO JETS!!!

Sam is playing pretty damn good... and yes obviously the Ravens are a better team but our team has definitely come to fight and we're not laying down that says a lot!

Very proud of our team tonight. Obviously talent-wise we are outclassed, but I don't see any quit . Direct reflection of Adam Gase. New culture..

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

They say there's no moral victories in football.. I say b*******! We're playing the best team in the league right now with our second and third stringers.  the Jets are actually making this a game. Sam Darnold.

• Upvote 3

Just now, joewilly12 said:

PASS INTERFERENCE 

Definitely! But we got ours last week. No way they double-cross the media Darlings.. AKA flavor of the week Lamar Jackson

Gregg Williams is the unsung hero.. game in game out this entire season. Give this guy some credit and hope he sticks around. I don't think the Ravens were prepared for what we're about to put on them.  I think we took their hardest punch. All bets are off..

Well we blew two opportunities to score, but it's a way tighter game than anybody expected except for us diehards. The beer is Flowing so f*** it!  

We still got a chance baby!

• Upvote 2

Told you crazy psychopath Greg Williams defense is keeping us in this game!!! The real question is how many chances can Greg Williams give Gase and Darnold!!?? Let's f****** go guys!!! National TV!!!

11 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

They have their own version of the NFL wide rip off of the Jets chant. RAVENS- Ravens.

I would be embarrassed to even be a part of it

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Oh well I'm deaf in one ear.. Sounded like J E T S to me!!!  Either way Greenbean you must admit that even in losing, this looks like a different type of team than it has for the past decade. This squad is playing with pride. 

Obviously outclassed talent-wise I still don't see any quit. In fact I see anger in our QB's eyes.. and resiliency from our D.

Yes we blew some opportunities and Sam is trying too hard and making some bad choices,  but you can see that they believe. To me that means something. Cheers!

Touchdown!!..  And a missed extra point!! 

Ugly..and a loss!!!! 

F*** it I still have some beer left, and the SNY post game show to ease my pain! Ray and Bart...Can't wait!!

window_licker.gif

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

I actually agree with this 100%. That shows that we have a staff that has them believing. This is the hardest I’ve seen the jets play in years.
We have literal scrubs starting for us due to injuries. What can we do? Ya know? But they’re not laying down

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Exactamundo!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MehlFreeman said:

Ravens trying to run up the score throwing all the time. Used to like Harbaugh but f him now. 

We'll see them again.. put it in your pocket and save it for later. What comes around goes around

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company