***OFFICIAL JETS VS RAVENS GAME THREAD***

joewilly12

1 hour ago, Larz said:

I totally forgot that they are on tonight lol

On Tuesday my friend who is a Giants fan texted me, "Jets are looking better.  I guarantee they don't lose to Baltimore next Sunday!"

I just sat on it for a while not sure where this optimism was coming from or why he'd say that....until I remembered they play on Thursday. lol

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I hope the jets do well if not pull off an upset just so i can hear all the national media that have slandered the jets all year to back pedal and start fellating them for a week until they lose again at which time they are once again a joke.

What the.... ?

1 minute ago, ChuckkieB said:

Darnold gonna shred the Ravens D tonight.  Granted, I've had a few cocktails at lunch this afternoon but this sounds quite reasonable to me at the moment.  Go Jets! :cheers:

Just keep drinking.  Enough drinks and those long Lamar runs will start to resemble runs by Sam or Robby.  

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

What the.... ?

Have you never notice the laughable national nfl media that will make a judgment on a team or player on the basis of about 2 games, then totally change their opinion and talk all along as if they knew the team or player was better or worse, then 2 games later do the same thing?

21 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Have you never notice the laughable national nfl media that will make a judgment on a team or player on the basis of about 2 games, then totally change their opinion and talk all along as if they knew the team or player was better or worse, then 2 games later do the same thing?

Oh, okay. Reading your post made me think you felt they only had an agenda against the Jets.

You’re usually are pretty levelheaded, that’s why I was so surprised.