***OFFICIAL JETS VS RAVENS GAME THREAD***

joewilly12

Just now, Greenbloodblitz said:

They say there's no moral victories in football.. I say b*******! We're playing the best team in the league right now with our second and third stringers.  the Jets are actually making this a game. Sam Darnold.

Agreed Offense looks great. Defense is overmatched though.need a stop before it gets out of hand.

Just now, fullblast said:

Should have tried to pick it up on the ground. Would have taken more time off the clock or forced Baltimore to use time outs.

That's assuming they got it.  If not, the clock stops on the turnover on downs.

Not that I liked the particular call, but pass vs run isn't a major difference maker there, short of going out of your way to not score on that play.

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Wasnt a bad play call.

Wasnt a bad throw. 

Wasnt a missed catch. 

Wasnt a penalty. 

Was just a well defended pass with a rusher that didnt get picked up. That's all. 

I take that back after seeing replay. 

Definitely a penalty. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

They say there's no moral victories in football.. I say b*******! We're playing the best team in the league right now with our second and third stringers.  the Jets are actually making this a game. Sam Darnold.

Yeah.  Sam Darnold is a good player.  That should be obvious to everybody in the league by now.  The amount of love that Josh Allen gets sometime I wonder if oxygen reaches peoples' brains.  You put Darnold in the Bills and he would be a Reddit dandy.

• Upvote 2

Should have tried to pick it up on the ground. Would have taken more time off the clock or forced Baltimore to use time outs.

Really? Let’s first get the obvious out if the way that we very likely would’ve been stuffed, you do realize the clock stops no matter what on change of possession right?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app