***OFFICIAL JETS VS RAVENS GAME THREAD***

joewilly12

Just now, GreenFish said:

He has nobody around him. This game shows that Darnold can be a top QB. He's going up against a top 5 defense with table scraps and is playing well. The 1 INT looked like miscommunication.

Sam still has some things he needs to fix no doubt but he has the talent.  We need to fix the oline number 1. Playing behind one of the worst olines in football hadn’t helped lol.  But I would like the coaches to stress to Sam to use his feet more as well because he is really dangerous when doing that 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The fat DT whom they drafted third overall to supplement the fat DE they drafted sixth overall to replace the DE they drafted ninth overall is such a non-factor that we didn’t even notice he wasn’t playing tonight. The third round rookie pass rusher is possibly on a practice squad somewhere but nobody knows for sure. The third round right tackle was so awful that he’s made Brandon Shell an indispensable player by comparison. The fourth round TE is an abomination of a player. The fifth round ILB has a million shoulder injuries in college and is out with a shoulder injury. The sixth round CB, however, has shown promise 

mc hammer GIF

I remember 2018 draft they said Lamar Jackson would suck because he’s inarticulate and raw. He’s ignorant and can’t speak properly. He’s definitely the 4th best QB even though he won the heisman.

All based on innate racism. Lamar is the best QB of the 5 if you include Mason Rudolph. A complete baller who was lucky enough to be drafted by a team that curated their offense around his talents.

He absolutely deserves MVP

And I’m extra pissed because my husband, a 49ers fan, has sh*t to root for on sundays

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Recall the day Jets took 2 safeties with their top picks, Maye being said 2nd rounder. An NFL  team without an offense nor a pass rush taking 2 safeties....WTF....recall Todd Bowles and Mike Maccagnan smiling ear to ear....

THAT is how you get here. 

I’m tired

3 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Just stop already.  We are poorly run.  Until management changes, nothing changes. 

shocked anyone is viewing this game and making judgements...  JEFF SMITH is starting and playing an important role.

like 70% of the starters going into the season are hurt including most of the best players.

you can't take anything out of this game other than the effort displayed and it hasn't been terrible. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Game over! The Ravens are on a different level than the jets in every facet of the game:
1. Ownership
2. GM
3. HC
4. Players

*Ownership and HC are not even close!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Absolutely. You can’t be this bad for 10 years and blame players. woody is a complete boob.   Ravens are a poor mans team. winning the right way. No Tom Brady, No Billicek and they win, year in, year out . They refused to have REX.  90 percent of our fans would let REX coach tomorrow.  Management wins championships, not defense.