***OFFICIAL JETS VS RAVENS GAME THREAD***

joewilly12

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

shocked anyone is viewing this game and making judgements...  JEFF SMITH is starting and playing an important role.

like 70% of the starters going into the season are hurt including most of the best players.

you can't take anything out of this game other than the effort displayed and it hasn't been terrible. 

Oh crap, Pac going into full on Pac mode about all of this?  We're all totally screwed now.  Nothing is more certain to be an unmitigated disaster than this defense coming out of the woodwork.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

The starting QB missed three games. The backup QB will miss 15 games. The WR1, TE1, LT1, LG1, RG1, OC1, and RT1 have all missed significant time, if not the whole season. 

Aren't we also missing the "2" or "3" for a lot of those positions as well?  TE2 (Griffin), LT2 (Ijalana, Qvale, etc.), etc.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

You just stop already.  Crying every time we lose to a better team like the world is ending?  Childish.

We are injured. The moves made this offseason regarding GM, coaching staff, President, culture, etc. are all a positive. You wanted a house cleaning, you got it already.  

SAR I

We are being beaten by a team that is well run.   Players come and go.. we haven’t been in the playoffs for 9 years.  THAT is on Woody not injuries. The Ravens refused REX, we treated him as a savior. THAT is the difference. 

17 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Exactly...they’re souping this kid up like he is sure thing hall of fame...he’s not.  They’ll get more tape on him.

22 year old mvp. How much would we like having that? @Losmeister posted something last week. They were 4-5 when he took over for Flacco.

Something like 15-3 since. How much tape they need?

WTF? I liked you better when I thought you were a guy. 

SAR I

I’ve been on this board since 2008, everyone knows I’m a whole woman.

Unless you’re into homosexual activities not quite sure why my gender matters

Been a jets fan since 1998 when I was a child.

• Haha 1