***OFFICIAL JETS VS RAVENS GAME THREAD***

joewilly12

Just now, greenwave81 said:

Part of the reason he rolls out so 'far and deep' is because the edge rusher beats his man off the line every time.

At least that's what I'm seeing.

Yeah but the role out seems to be taking him that far out by design and the free rusher just compounded it both times.

It looked the same exact play too...

I don't care what he did on special teams. I need Westhoff brought back for two minutes to walk onto the field and cut Basham's garbage self right then and there. And when he's done with Basham he can walk over to Roberts and cut his backside too. Roberts sees a bruiser running back coming his way so he ducks his head and just flops on the ground. Cut these bums. 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Run the ball or roll him out and let him run the 1 yard or how about a QB sneak. 

That was a roll out. They got 1-on-1 and the guy was open because the Ravens had 8 in the box. Sam missed his throw. If he’s accurate with it it’s probably a 10 yard gain. 

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

"We're trailing by 3 TDs in the 4th quarter and I'm still bragging about how great Adam Gase is"

-SAR I

I’m no Gase fan. Just saying you can’t judge the man with a roster this injured and incomplete. 

Vince Lombardi couldn’t have won tonight. 

SAR I

2 minutes ago, pointman said:

I don't care what he did on special teams. I need Westhoff brought back for two minutes to walk onto the field and cut Basham's garbage self right then and there. And when he's done with Basham he can walk over to Roberts and cut his backside too. Roberts sees a bruiser running back coming his way so he ducks his head and just flops on the ground. Cut these bums. 

Basham was the one who blocked that punt, fwiw

Just now, Losmeister said:

and an obviously better QB. why cant you just SAY IT?

Let me ask you something do you honestly think Lamar would be great playing with the guys Sam plays with?  I’m not saying Sam is better than Lamar but that needs to be taken into account 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You hate him, huh?

No I don’t hate him.  He has some very unique skills that no other QBs in the league have athletically.

He plays on a stacked team.  Believe me I’ll be rooting for him to take down Brady and the Patriots.

Whats really interesting is the shear number of scouts and NFL executives actually said he should change positions to WR.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

game changing play? Sam's horrible INT. 

every INT isnt created equally. that was just...  smh...   terrible.

He'd been playing like a top 10 QB til that point.

Not saying we COULDA won..  but we coulda stayed in the game longer. 

Ok...