chrisfaceoff

Pick the score of the game tonight

Balt 37

Jets 14

No payback for the first Monday night game in 1970, the missed Leahy EXP loss or the '87 2OT playoff game

As far as I'm concerned this is the old Browns franchise and the current Browns are an expansion team. The ruling they made back then otherwise was total BS

12 minutes ago, genot said:

28-16 Ravens. cabe1ab181149fd7e419877ded066ae8.jpg.f3f9308c9de51b769235f56c8aa616a3.jpg

well Ralphie boy would have ended up a Jets fan, no?  He's from Brooklyn, would have migrated to the Mets and hence the Jets. You can just see him and Norton at Shea yelling their heads off. He would have looked like this a lot heading out to the 7 train after the game. 

Thursday night football is BS.

Gase eats bad crab cakes (imaginary tacos) and has to be hospitalized with extreme food poisoning.

Williams coaches the team to a 20-17 OT win.

Can someone explain exactly what happened with Adam Gase ...

13 minutes ago, Pac said:

Closer than most think..

Ravens 42   Jets 13

42-13 is closer than we think?  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RonaldJet said:

Ravens 38

Jets 0

Darnold 13/31 142 Yds 0 TDs 4 INTs

People can get mad but that’s eerily similar to his game against the Pats. Hopefully he learned a couple things since then . 

31 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

well Ralphie boy would have ended up a Jets fan, no?  He's from Brooklyn, would have migrated to the Mets and hence the Jets. You can just see him and Norton at Shea yelling their heads off. He would have looked like this a lot heading out to the 7 train after the game. 

Ralph. the perfect expressions to express our feelings about the Jet's and some of the posts on this board.gando-760x435.png.01dadbef77c58bb2bf8a5cb65489e80c.png

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, peebag said:

42-13 is closer than we think?  

It was a little joke.

With truth to it..  this is going to likely be another Thursday Night Massacre.

• Upvote 1

Ravens 37

Jets 17

Jets score 10 points at end of game once Lamar is benched for rest.

I so want to say 24 - 23 JETS game winning TD drive by Darnold, but I don't think Gase can exploit the Ravens weakness on D. 

23-20 Jets. Sam orchestrates another game winning drive and cements his place into the elites of the league in front of a national audience

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Call his own plays?

For tonight if he throws the ball away instead of ducking and chucking Id be happy. Teams a wreck,  Can only hope for so much. 

Jets 24

Ravens 23

There will be one absolutely weird, wacky play that turns the game in the Jets favor.  Something like a Pick-6, punt return for a TD, flea flicker TD, etc.  But if not....then the Jets lose like 39 to 13.

• Upvote 1

With this: projecting the Jets' inactives for Thursday night: S Jamal Adams, CB Brian Poole, CB Arthur Maulet, DT Quinnen Williams, RB Bilal Powell, TE Ryan Griffin, OT Chuma Edoga.

Career night for Lamar Jackson: 4 rushing/4 passing TDs sealing his MVP trophy.    Ravens 56 - Jets 3

5 hours ago, THE BARON said:

I don't care as long as one of the Jets defenders lays the wood *BIG TIME* on Lamar Jackson.  Totally knock his sh*t loose.  Cool his ass off but good... 

didnt' you post this exact same thing like a week ago.  

sucked then, sucks now.

With Lamar........ 70-6 Ravens

Sans Lamar........ 31-13 Ravens

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, batman10023 said:

didnt' you post this exact same thing like a week ago.  

sucked then, sucks now.

Yes.  And I was compelled to post it again.  The last guy I wanted to see get drilled this badly was Tim Tebow.  

I’m trying to be positive but the Jets thin roster has been decimated by injuries 

Ravens probably get to rest Lamar late 

Ravens 34

Jets 6

7 hours ago, THE BARON said:

I don't care as long as one of the Jets defenders lays the wood *BIG TIME* on Lamar Jackson.  Totally knock his sh*t loose.  Cool his ass off but good... 

What in tha...

He’s not a division rival nor has he ever even played against the Jets or prevented the Jets from reaching anything of significance. For brady, I get it. Why the hate on LJ though?

All I hope for is that the Jets Offense can score a few... I don't think that this defense without its best safety, best CB, Worst CB, Best DL, Top 4 LBs, are somehow going to stop the best Offense in the AFC right now.

If Ravens don't score on every drive, I will be surprised. I just want to see the offense not go 3 and out on every drive after the first drive of the 1st and 3rd quarters.