jeTMAC

Who starts for demaryius Thomas tonight at wide receiver

Hopefully someone who catches the ball when it's thrown to him. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 3

17 minutes ago, jeTMAC said:

Doesn't look like Thomas is going to play

I got the call but I won't be able to get there in time.  Derpy Derp Derp

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Vyncint Smith.

But not Vyncent Smith or Vincent Smith.

Just to be clear.

It seems to me that some of these moms should ask the nurse to fill out the form for them.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, The Voice of Reason said:

Brown? I believe... and Wesco

what a rag tag team around darnold.  i can't wait for all the criticisms for how bad he is when wrs are running wrong routes and dropping stuff. 

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, jeTMAC said:

Maybe someone like Jeff Smith from Boston college rookie

Put on the active roster earlier in the week. 

50 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hopefully someone who catches the ball when it's thrown to him. 

Sorry, he doesn't play for us. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

what a rag tag team around darnold.  i can't wait for all the criticisms for how bad he is when wrs are running wrong routes and dropping stuff. 

Least the Ravens don't have a good pass rush.......oh, damn!

3 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

as darnold is running for his life wearing the heavy spleen protector throwing to practice squad players, the announcers will be criticizing darnold's lack of development.  can't wait!

That won't compare to the ire of Jets fans who will call him a bust though! 

This is gonna be rough. 

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Vyncint Smith.

But not Vyncent Smith or Vincent Smith.

Just to be clear.

What about Vyncynt Smythe?

5 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

as darnold is running for his life wearing the heavy spleen protector throwing to practice squad players, the announcers will be criticizing darnold's lack of development.  can't wait!

its true truth GIF

Well hopefully whoever the number 2 wide receiver is tonight can make some early catches and take some of the pressure off Anderson. Offensive line better bring their a-game for this one or Darnold is going to get it

29 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

I have a little bit of faith that Gase is going to use Bell more... 

1 major item that I never understood is how much Gase used Ty in preseason only to never use him in the regular season.... WTF happened there. Is it blocking? Protection? Can't you use Ty as a WR since he played the position in GB? I just don't get it. Maybe Smith twins will shine... 

But for those who don't know Jeff is more of a slow (I say slow in terms of how he plays, watch below) gadget player.... watched him on BC. Not exactly sure why they felt he is better then a Dortch, but who knows with this team.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Put on the active roster earlier in the week. 

Whoa.  That guy is rawest of the raw.  Didn't really see the light of day even in preseason.  I picked him in the mock because his measurables are sick and he scored a TD something like every 6th touch.  Former QB.  I'm psyched.  Go #1!

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

“Maximum spleen protection !” 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jeTMAC said:

Maybe someone like Jeff Smith from Boston college rookie

Yeah, I watched him play last year... surprised he even made a PS... Only use I see from him is a WR option play that maybe he throws something to Bell down the sideline. 

3 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Whoa.  That guy is rawest of the raw.  Didn't really see the light of day even in preseason.  I picked him in the mock because his measurables are sick and he scored a TD something like every 6th touch.  Former QB.  I'm psyched.  Go #1!

eh... watch his highlights from BC... haha... highlights... Still not sure why he is considered an NFL player but I guess his measurables match something they are looking for.

2 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

eh... watch his highlights from BC... haha... highlights... Still not sure why he is considered an NFL player but I guess his measurables match something they are looking for.

He gets in the end zone.  He is seriously fast and quick and has decent size.  I don't get where you get slow from, but the eye test is the eye test.  Never heard of a slow jet sweep before.  Especially not a successful one.  I am also surprised that he stuck, but I thought it would be his inconsistent hands that did him in. 

13 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Absolutely hope this kid is a stud #1 WR. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I have a little bit of faith that Gase is going to use Bell more... 

1 major item that I never understood is how much Gase used Ty in preseason only to never use him in the regular season.... WTF happened there. Is it blocking? Protection? Can't you use Ty as a WR since he played the position in GB? I just don't get it. Maybe Smith twins will shine... 

But for those who don't know Jeff is more of a slow (I say slow in terms of how he plays, watch below) gadget player.... watched him on BC. Not exactly sure why they felt he is better then a Dortch, but who knows with this team.

Saying Dortch is better then anybody is a reach at this point.  Not even sure he is in the league right now.  Think he was cut by the Panthers last week