Robby Anderson pathetic

nico002

These guys grew up playing each other in college and probably talked to each other during various summer camps in H.S.  Plus social media and "the wired world" have made communication so much easier.  If they have a beef its ironed out quickly. This isn't like the 70's where if you stuck George Atkinson and Lynn Swann in a bar one of them would probably have been arrested for assaulting the other.  League culture has changed so much.  These guys get paid to play a game.  They know that better than anybody.

• Upvote 1

This is the NFL Circa 2019, not circa 1975.  They'll all friends off the field, rivalries don't exist amongst the players, and no one cares about wins or losses the way they used to once the game is over and they can bathe in their millions of dollars together. 

Get used to it.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Anthony Jet said:

Thought this thread was gonna be about how Robby Anderson doesn’t fight for any ball thrown his way. 

This

I don’t give two sh*ts about some jersey signing at the end of the game.

If this dickhead wants $10+ million a year, then he needs to fight for those balls. Not wait for the damn thing to drop right into his chest.

This is exactly why I’m all about bolstering the OL in FA and then taking Lamb in Round 1. 

We have no one who will go up and scrap for those contested balls.

A kid like Lamb would’ve high pointed it and stiff armed the piss out of the DB in the process.

Once again, throw the bank at guys like Scherff and Thuney in FA, draft Lamb in the Top 10, then continue working on the OL afterwards. Sh*t like CB and edgerusher can wait. At least the defense is competent. Especially with a guy like Mosley and potentially Williamson returning next year.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, nico002 said:

Standing at midfield asking Lamar Jackson to sign a jersey

Are you positively sh*tting me?

Players exchange jerseys at the end of every game.  If you go to the games, stick around for a while after the game is over and watch the field.  Lots of players enjoying and having fun with the guys on the other team.

12 hours ago, nico002 said:

Anderson has been a really good player  these last few weeks. He's been the consummate professional this year. Saying and doing all the right things even when things were at it's lowest early in the season. 

If the dude wants a Jackson jersey after the game is over, who cares?He did his job when it mattered for 60 minutes. 

• Upvote 1

They all do it, but RA and Bell and whoever the JAG was next to them look like biyatches. Standing in line waiting for a jersey like he is Justin Bieber and they are 12 year old girls is embarrassing. This whole team is an embarrassing mess with little to no pride.  Get his autograph after you beat his ass not after he prison raped your for 3 hours.  He is your competition not some movie star.  Text Lamar after the game.  Its not like this kid is going to the HOF.  

12 hours ago, nico002 said:

welcome to 2019.  All the players do this now.  Haven't you noticed?  No big deal.  Plenty of other stuff to cry about.  This isn't one of them.

4 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Show me another example of a player standing there like a bitch holding a players jersey after they got beat. It’s one thing if you’re asking a nearly retired legend since you may never play them again. Jackson is still an unproven kid. 

They all do it. NFL players feel that they are one big family.  The old days are gone.  Get over it.  You have your head in 1975.  Embarrassing.

8 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Show me another example of a player standing there like a bitch holding a players jersey after they got beat. It’s one thing if you’re asking a nearly retired legend since you may never play them again. Jackson is still an unproven kid. 

It's NEVER happened.

jackson-watson-jersey-swap.jpg

DvJMTTaVsAEUoKH.jpg

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1