RonaldJet

Gase yelling at Darnold on last play

14 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Coach up. lol

Gase is a clueless moron.

Just who in  this league has he ever coached up?  He has utterly failed to coach up any QB and his whole claim to fame was holding peyton manning play book for him.

The Qb who was in miami who had two decent years, then some terrible years when being coached up by gase is now goo again all of a sudden.

Gase is a huge fraud, his oc is a huge fraud.  He calls a poor game, he has poor play design.

Too bad he is here for at least two more years.

He stinks.

Those claiming Gase is a good HC I ask which 3 players has he ever coached who exceeded expectations?

Oh and don’t give me Peyton Manning alright.....

15 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Coach up. lol

Gase is a clueless moron.

Just who in  this league has he ever coached up?  He has utterly failed to coach up any QB and his whole claim to fame was holding peyton manning play book for him.

The Qb who was in miami who had two decent years, then some terrible years when being coached up by gase is now goo again all of a sudden.

Gase is a huge fraud, his oc is a huge fraud.  He calls a poor game, he has poor play design.

Too bad he is here for at least two more years.

He stinks.

Those claiming Gase is a good HC I ask which 3 players has he ever coached who exceeded expectations?

Oh and don’t give me Peyton Manning alright.....

• Upvote 1

On 12/13/2019 at 3:54 PM, Jetster said:

Jarvis Landry was pretty damn good in Miami. Gase knew he was scheming him open but Landry wanted top WR money so he traded him. Crowder looked good last night. Robbie is running different routes. Griffin did really well. Crowder would be unstoppable if we had a big #1 type WR & Herndon healthy. 

Ummmmi putting Landry aside because I think that Gase first gutted the team and ran a poor offense in Miami which Dolphin fans will tell you about if you go to their fan boards.  Go and ask the fans if they want Gase back and you will see the answer and it is overwhelming.  

And I really don’t believe that  Anderson is dramatically playing way better than he did two years ago when Josh McCown was throwing them the ball!!

And quite frankly if Anderson is what you are pointing to as Gase’s dramatic achievements he needs to go tomorrow IMO.  

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Snook said:

Crowder didn't play for the Jets last year.

I was typing to respond and was totally confused and was thinking of Enunwa, which was not responding to @Jetster essentially flawed point.... SMILES.

I was so wrong I have butt fumbled my own post!

Good Grief! :) 

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company