Sign in to follow this  
Team archer

Another embarrassing jet stat

I fully expect the Jets to lose in a prime time game.

The only reason the Jets are on prime time is to make the other team look good.

39 minutes ago, Team archer said:

I'm sorry these stats make you feel bad. Luckily I'm not that sensitive so I could care less how we look on national TV vs when we play on Sunday at 1pm.

• Post of the Week 1

I seriously don't care about this. The roster is decimated by injuries and the talent level was so bad before that the GM was fired after the draft.

They are playing hard and building depth for next year. So if they lose by 1 or 20 it doesn't matter. If Sam keeps improving things can turn around in a hurry next season.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Team archer said:

lol

I love how recent Jets teams are basically competing to see which one can be worse.

Pats 20- Ravens 37

Jets 21- Ravens 42

Pretty much the same game except the Jets roster was built by Macc & we have been decimated by injuries. Factor in the horrible non-reversal on the punt where the Jets would have been in scoring position again & the game wouldn't have looked so bad. Short week to get ready for that offense missing so many players, I thought they played hard, left points on the field again, but certainly didn't embarrass themselves. That Ravens team is the real deal, have won 10 games in a row, were looking to shine at home on TNF & even went for a 4th & 1 on their own 25 yard line. The league loves setting up the NY Jets in no win situations in PRIMETIME. 

With the exception of '98, '09 and '10, not much has changed since we won SB III. We suck, and will continue to suck until there's a wholesale purge, including ownership.