Expectations?

Jetster

30 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Ok, here we go. The pro bowler argument. You are just repeating the same idioctic defense all the other JD apologists  have been vomiting around here. We don't  need a Pro Bowl anything on this team, we need competent  players. This Pro Bowl argument is the biggest crock of ? anyone has ever uttered around here. If you have a freaking intelligent  defense for the trash he brought in, then say it but saying he had no choice but to bring in incompetent  players because there were no pro bowl C or K to get is pure stupidity. 

If there were so many good players on the street after the free agency & draft, no one would talk about seasons being ruined by injury. 

80% of Steelers fans wanted Tomlinson fired, now he's the greatest coach since sliced bread because they're 8-5. Whoop de doo. They have zero chance of doing anything & will be closer to the bottom of that division if the Bengals get their sh*t together than the top. 

They squeaked out a win vs a decimated Browns team that was without the best edge Rusher in the AFC in Garrett. You know, the guy that almost snapped Simiens leg? Fans were just talking about this recently, about TIMING and WHEN you play a team. The Steelers would have gotten rolled last night too. I can't wait for that game & hope we get a few guys back for it. I think if we do, we can win that game.

Put Gase in charge of the Baltimore Ravens.

He would make Lamar Jackson a pocket passer.

Gase has not shown even one inkling that he will be a good coach let alone an acceptable one.

He showed nothing in Miami, he has showed nothing here.

By all means waste another two years waiting to see if the guy you hired because he was so damn good is actually good.

You hire an experience NFL head coach for a reason, so you hit the ground running.  This is not some new rookie guy who you let learn.

20 minutes ago, Jetster said:

If there were so many good players on the street after the free agency & draft, no one would talk about seasons being ruined by injury. 

80% of Steelers fans wanted Tomlinson fired, now he's the greatest coach since sliced bread because they're 8-5. Whoop de doo. They have zero chance of doing anything & will be closer to the bottom of that division if the Bengals get their sh*t together than the top. 

They squeaked out a win vs a decimated Browns team that was without the best edge Rusher in the AFC in Garrett. You know, the guy that almost snapped Simiens leg? Fans were just talking about this recently, about TIMING and WHEN you play a team. The Steelers would have gotten rolled last night too. I can't wait for that game & hope we get a few guys back for it. I think if we do, we can win that game.

Wjat does any of that have to do with bringing in two guys that had no business olayibg in the NFL?

10 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Wjat does any of that have to do with bringing in two guys that had no business olayibg in the NFL?

Ok. I'll give you THE KICKER bad job all around but many teams are having kicking issues. The Pats have Nick Folk kicking. 

I'll give you Kalil but he took a shot. No cap implications for 2020. Just the Johnson's money.