Who’s your NY Jet MVP this year?

14 in Green

Offense

I’m going with Robbie Anderson. He’s done very well for us this year, and has earned the big pay day he’s going to get next year. I hope we’re the team he chooses.

Defense

I’m going with everyone’s favorite whipping boy, Jamal Adams. Love him or hate him, he’s been the best player on the Jets the last two seasons. That said we’re so terrible, his best asset is probably that he’s our biggest trade chip.

My pick is: Robbie Anderson

The sad part about this is that both of our two best performers in ‘19 could very well be wearing other team’s jerseys next year.

So goeth the Jets, sadly. Who do you guys pick?

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, CurtMart said:

Lachlan Edwards 

Crowder has been better than Robby on offense. 

Crowder has been very good, but Robbie is the guy team’s fear most I think, and he’s produced. He’s the big play guy.

Lachlan Edwards wins Most Exhausted Player. We wore him out, lol.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Grandy said:

I know he's been up and down this year, but it's Darnold on offense. Look at it with him, and look at it when he missed time.

Defense isn't a question. PREZ.

Special teams is a tossup, but I'll go with Lac.

Sorry, Grandy.

i know a lot of people will vote Sam, because QB, but I can’t agree. The mono thing blew up the season.

He’s been up and down regardless, and there’s a big difference from playing the most important position, and being the most valuable, especially when the best thing you can say is we looked better with him than Falk. 

Your other two picks are solid.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Offense

I’m going with Robbie Anderson. He’s done very well for us this year, and has earned the big pay day he’s going to get next year. I hope we’re the team he chooses.

Defense

I’m going with everyone’s favorite whipping boy, Jamal Adams. Love him or hate him, he’s been the best player on the Jets the last two seasons. That said we’re so terrible, his best asset is probably that he’s our biggest trade chip.

The sad part about this is that both of our two best performers in ‘19 could very well be wearing other team’s jerseys next year.

Anderson has been a monster disappointment because he’s a weak 165 pounds and gets redirected like a crisp fall leaf in an autumn breeze. The MVP of the offense is Kelvin Beachum, because the offense couldn’t function when he was out of the lineup.

And, if we’re talking about the “most valuable” defensive player, the team was 1-7 with Jamal Adams and the defense getting shredded on the weekly. The defense only made a huge turnaround when Blessuan Austin and James Burgess became starters. These are just #facts.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Anderson has been a monster disappointment because he’s a weak 165 pounds and gets redirected like a crisp fall lead in an autumn breeze. The MVP of the offense is Kelvin Beachum, because the offense couldn’t function when he was out of the lineup.

And, if we’re talking about the “most valuable” defensive player, the team was 1-7 with Jamal Adams and the defense getting shredded on the weekly. The defense only made a huge turnaround when Blessuan Austin and James Burgess became starters. These are just #facts.

I did mention we were “trying to find a needle in a hay stack”, didn’t I?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Offense

Defense

The fans.  Taking this sos and still rooting for the Jets is Medal of Freedom worthy.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Anderson has been a monster disappointment because he’s a weak 165 pounds and gets redirected like a crisp fall leaf in an autumn breeze. The MVP of the offense is Kelvin Beachum, because the offense couldn’t function when he was out of the lineup.

I go with Blessuan Austin. Kid was like finding a $100 bill in a couch cushion. Just an absolute pleasant surprise. Team blows this year, but because of this kid we don’t have a need at a very important position. Bless us all. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I’ll give Sam the “better QB then the practice squad guy” award, ok?

Nah he gets the “most valuable” aka “biggest impact on the field” aka “largest point differential” aka “biggest effect on wins/losses”

Good job though, this thread isn’t an obvious trolling set up at all. 

• Haha 2

Crowder has been very good, but Robbie is the guy team’s fear most I think, and he’s produced. He’s the big play guy.
The running back from Carolina has better recieving stats than Robby Anderson. Robby is decent but he is not worth being paid like one of the best wrs in the league, the best wrs in the league have nearly twice the stats as him already.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

The running back from Carolina has better recieving stats than Robby Anderson. Robby is decent but he is not worth being paid like one of the best wrs in the league, the best wrs in the league have nearly twice the stats as him already.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app