Appreciate Where Darnold Is ...

KRL

2 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

He's 27th after the Ravens game (out of 33 qualifiers.) Baker Mayfied is actually 33rd, so maybe heaping praise on him for beating the Ravens is a little out of context too.

Im a fan of Mayfield, and root for him to do well. @Villain The Foe is also. I cant think of anyone else here who is.

I can’t remember either of us “heaping praise on him” this season. Maybe you could point out who has? It would be nice to know who else we could commiserate with...

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Jets723 said:

times leads to a pick.  Also he doesn’t use his legs enough especially on a 3rd and 2 when he can pick up a first but throws instea

I am certain he has been told not to run until his spleen is out of danger. The fact he still wears the special custom padding tells you he is not in the clear yet. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Im a fan of Mayfield, and root for him to do well. @Villain The Foe is also. I cant think of anyone else here who is.

I can’t remember either of us “heaping praise on him” this season. Maybe you could point out who has? It would be nice to know who else we could commiserate with...

I dont know about you, but im out here with Baker trying to film some more progressive commercials. ?

• Sympathy 1