Welcome HopefulJet

TaborJet

Just want to welcome about HopefulJet (AKA Mrs.TaborJet)!;)

Wow. Your life will never be the same. You will look back upon yesterday and recall it as the last good day of your life.

Tabor, I am talking to you! :Nuts:

HopefulJet....Welcome to JetNation!!! Thanks for counting the votes for the user awards (and screwing me out of my award).

Hope you enjoy the site!!!

Welcome Hopeful Jet. What's your sign? Tabor said it would be ok for us to meet up for a beer and talk Jets football. :)

If you are meeting Tabor for drinks why don't you just PM him directly? Leave his poor wife out of this.

My wife asked if she could sign up. I laughed. I then replied....Do you want me to go get a job on Days of Our Lives?

We both laughed.

Case closed.

Smizzy,

That is why you are the man. Keep that p-hand strong!

I envy you guys that have your "better" halves interested in sports, particularly the Jets. When you get your spouse asking things like..."why can't they have 5 quarters instead of 4 quarters...this way there won't be any need for overtime"...yes dear, I'll make that recommendation.:character42:

I envy you guys that have your "better" halves interested in sports, particularly the Jets. When you get your spouse asking things like..."why can't they have 5 quarters instead of 4 quarters...this way there won't be any need for overtime"...yes dear, I'll make that recommendation.:character42:

Sign her up!!!

You would not believe what I have learned here in the last year!!!!!!;):)

Archived