Jay Glazer released the spygate 2 footage...worst case for Patriots

Blackout

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Dude, these guys are cheating f**king scumbags.  I'm sorry, I'm obviously biased, but when you get caught red-handed and immediately start saying "sorry" and "I'll delete it" and then say you're trying to film the field perspective but it's 100% obvious your cam is focused on the sideline then that is 100% Grade A bullsh!t.

It's time to shut down that organization for a year and tell Kraft to sell the team.  Let them become the g*ddamn Oakland Patriots for all I care.

Agreed. 

I wish the NFL had the nutsack to make an example of them. Sadly, they do not. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Dude, these guys are cheating f**king scumbags.  I'm sorry, I'm obviously biased, but when you get caught red-handed and immediately start saying "sorry" and "I'll delete it" and then say you're trying to film the field perspective but it's 100% obvious your cam is focused on the sideline then that is 100% Grade A bullsh!t.

Why would he say "sorry" if he didn't think he was doing anything wrong?

It's time to shut down that organization for a year and tell Kraft to sell the team.  Let them become the g*ddamn Oakland Patriots for all I care.

lol-That’s not going to happen, but what do you think a fair punishment is?

I think a year long timeout for BB would be a good start. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Love how Terry  Bradshaw and Jimmy Johnson are saying no way Belichek knows because it cost him $500,000 and a first round pick LAST time he did exactly that haha. They forget the few Superbowls  they literally stole for that cost. What a crock of sh*t.

League shills are gonna shill.

They’re not journalists after all....

• Upvote 3

My friend kicked a theory around the other day that this is a total middle man scheme.  The Patriots football operations say they're separate from "Kraft productions."  He said that he bets there are some shared facilities or film rooms or equipment between the two even if they really are separate organizations.  It could be as simple as recording all this footage and then going to digest it and cut it up, and leaving the SD cards in the same room or even just moving some files like these sideline and coach recordings on a shared server or in a folder on a PC that can also be accessed by the staff does film prep for the Patriots team.  I bet it's as simple as the old mob days when you a legitimate street-facing business and then out the backdoor all the shady stuff was happening.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

13 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Why would he say "sorry" if he didn't think he was doing anything wrong?

Until they do something drastic the Pats will just keep doing it because the benefit outweighs the risk. I mean honestly? Belichek is as well known for micro managing as he is for winning yet those two NFL shills telling us no way he knows? 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 3

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

My friend kicked a theory around the other day that this is a total middle man scheme.  The Patriots football operations say they're separate from "Kraft productions."  He said that he bets there are some shared facilities or film rooms or equipment between the two even if they really are separate organizations.  It could be as simple as recording all this footage and then going to digest it and cut it up, and leaving the SD cards in the same room or even just moving some files like these sideline and coach recordings on a shared server or in a folder on a PC that can also be accessed by the staff does film prep for the Patriots team.  I bet it's a simple as the old mob days when you a legitimate street-facing business and then out the backdoor all the shady stuff was happening.

Personally I think this is very obvious that things are going down in some way shape or form like this. Probably isnt even that cloak and dagger. 

I would imagine the film crew simply hands Belichick and his analysts the footage and just leaves everything off the books and doesnt outwardly say anything about it. 

Some media shills believing Belichick couldn't be stupid enough to do this again is ridiculous. One thing well documented in history about people that cheat in any form of life, they never ever stop. What makes this any different?

What I think is the most damaging is how obvious it is that the person taping knows he is wrong and makes excuses and offering to delete. I think that says even more than the actual footage. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

I’ve honestly never seen a team in any sport in my lifetime that cheats this much without as much as a slap on the wrist.  I understand they lost a first rounder last time but who cAres it was like 31-32nd overall.  This is multiple offenses Now.  Take away first and second round picks for 2-3 years to really set an example.  This is ridiculous now 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Love how Terry  Bradshaw and Jimmy Johnson are saying no way Belichek knows because it cost him $500,000 and a first round pick LAST time he did exactly that haha. They forget the few Superbowls  they literally stole for that cost. What a crock of sh*t.

Bradshaw knows alot about being dirty and cheating. Ever heard of " the immaculate reception?"

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That’s why they keep cheating. They are basically calculating what they are paying is worth another championship. It’s gross.

True.  That’s why they need to be taught a real lesson.  Take away high picks AND these comp. picks they always seem to get 

• Post of the Week 1

It's filmed for a documentary and all the video files are stored on some server that is just as easily accessed by the team film staff and coaches.

I bet there's been a whole scrubbing of files already this week.

The NFL should have issued a cease and desist and mobbed the Pats facility like a FBI Swat Team. lol

• Post of the Week 1

I can't believe how many claim Bellichick wouldn't do this? That's so stupid. If they claim he wouldn't be dumb enough to do it then WHY did he do it from 2001 - 2007? The simple fact is where there's smoke there's most normally fire. The patriots have had a cloud of suspicion revolving around their every move for years now. That's the smoke. How many times must a team be told it's illegal to film the opponent's sideline and yet here they are getting caught AGAIN. That's FIRE.

With that said, I can guarantee they'll never be able to connect Bellichick to it. But the patriots, on the other hand, are going to pay a stiff punishment for this. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost their 1st and 3rd round draft choices for this?

• Upvote 1

This has Ernie Adams written all over it.

2 observations:

Glaser said that the NFL wants to move swiftly with a penalty hoping to sweep this under the rug ASAP. It’ll be up to the media to keep this story alive by digging up the truth.

Did that guy say that Glaser actually had possession of the 1st spy gate tapes? I thought that they were destroyed by the NFL? I wonder why he never went public with those tapes but just went public with these?