Jay Glazer released the spygate 2 footage...worst case for Patriots

Blackout

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Love how Terry  Bradshaw and Jimmy Johnson are saying no way Belichek knows because it cost him $500,000 and a first round pick LAST time he did exactly that haha. They forget the few Superbowls  they literally stole for that cost. What a crock of sh*t.

It's because these guys all sweat his balls off and bow down to him. It cracks me up all the different reasons they come up with why he didnt know yet nobody pointed out how he's the most controlling know all HC in the league and that he would ultimately be the person who received this information?  Who else is it going to?

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's because these guys all sweat his balls off and bow down to him. It cracks me up all the different reasons they come up with why he didnt know yet nobody pointed out how he's the most controlling know all HC in the league and that he would ultimately be the person who received this information?  Who else is it going to?

Belicheck has brought organized crime to the NFL. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

My friend kicked a theory around the other day that this is a total middle man scheme.  The Patriots football operations say they're separate from "Kraft productions."  He said that he bets there are some shared facilities or film rooms or equipment between the two even if they really are separate organizations.  It could be as simple as recording all this footage and then going to digest it and cut it up, and leaving the SD cards in the same room or even just moving some files like these sideline and coach recordings on a shared server or in a folder on a PC that can also be accessed by the staff does film prep for the Patriots team.  I bet it's as simple as the old mob days when you a legitimate street-facing business and then out the backdoor all the shady stuff was happening.

With spygate, it was told that the people filming would wear Kraft Productions windbreakers with team provided field credentials...but Beli's response has always been to throw someone else under the bus...like when he was asked about deflategate,is response was "You have to ask the QB about that..."

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Love how Terry  Bradshaw and Jimmy Johnson are saying no way Belichek knows because it cost him $500,000 and a first round pick LAST time he did exactly that haha. They forget the few Superbowls  they literally stole for that cost. What a crock of sh*t.

Jimmy Johnson once cut a veteran starter for falling asleep in a meeting and made a big show of it for the media. It’s always amusing watching these guys who bang their chests about “personal responsibility” immediately turn tail when it’s one of their own little clique who get busted ******* around. Pure trash, all of them. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Jimmy Johnson once cut a veteran starter for falling asleep in a meeting and made a big show of it for the media. It’s always amusing watching these guys who bang their chests about “personal responsibility” immediately turn tail when it’s one of their own little clique who get busted ******* around. Pure trash, all of them. 

“  how about dem cheaters!” 

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Gotta tow the company line

• Upvote 1

This Spygate follows EXACTLY the same procedure as they used the last time to provide some level of plausible deniability. Except it is not plausible as the former NE coach, our own Mangenius was the one who stopped them and reported it, not only telling you that they know it is illegal, but also that Mangini knew it worked. They will try and spin this but to me, this is really unspinnable. THe camera guy instantly offer to delete and forget seriously incriminates the entire NE franchise. The NFL needs to be careful here. If I were an owner, I would not rely on Goddell, I would get the other 31 owners together or on a call and make a pre-emptive decision. Belichick needs to be banned for life and Kraft forced to sell. But that won't happen they will once again think that the public is stupid and will accept some BS excuse and another fall guy

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, The Crusher said:

JJ is good friends with Belichek. 

Facts matter, they created a culture where people cheat and if they don't get caught they get the intel but if they're caught they have plausible deniability.  Similar to our own political/industrial intelligence services.

NFL needs to take all their picks.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

55 minutes ago, Xtina said:

They’ll probably do it right after Brady retires 

Both of those guys are going to be on the NFL 100 all time team this year, Bill is even hosting the damn thing and on the selection committee. No way will the NFL in the span of a month announce them as all time greats and subsequently call them cheaters. 

They are going to fine the organization in general and dock draft picks and that's it. 

Hope I'm wrong. 

Can you imagine cheating for 15 years and then announcing yourself on the NFL all time team as one of the greatest coaches? 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

This Spygate follows EXACTLY the same procedure as they used the last time to provide some level of plausible deniability. Except it is not plausible as the former NE coach, our own Mangenius was the one who stopped them and reported it, not only telling you that they know it is illegal, but also that Mangini knew it worked. They will try and spin this but to me, this is really unspinnable. THe camera guy instantly offer to delete and forget seriously incriminates the entire NE franchise. The NFL needs to be careful here. If I were an owner, I would not rely on Goddell, I would get the other 31 owners together or on a call and make a pre-emptive decision. Belichick needs to be banned for life and Kraft forced to sell. But that won't happen they will once again think that the public is stupid and will accept some BS excuse and another fall guy

Do you honestly think they are going to force an owner of Kraft's level to sell the team? 

These arent NBA owners. That's just fantasy talk. 

26 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Literally nothing is going to happen maybe the pats lose a draft pick who cares

10 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Do you honestly think they are going to force an owner of Kraft's level to sell the team? 

These arent NBA owners. That's just fantasy talk. 

Kraft and Belichick are already playing the I’m dumb card

Brady is retiring in about three weeks when the pats get eliminated in the playoffs.  Belichick will leave and take the giants job.  Goodell will pretend to do an investigation and the pats will lose a pick 

Pats will go 2-14 next year with Josh McDaniels and Jared Stidham

• Upvote 1

Who's the Ollie North of this fiasco? Its only a matter of time.  The Pats are more crooked than the Snake River  They are a blight on any team that tries to perform with class and by risk taking. Maybe it's just a product if the time we live in.  I don't buy that everybody cheats all the time.  There is a difference between gamesmanship and being an outright crook. Nobody rests their entire career on that legacy unless they are fundamentally flawed to begin with.  And Belicheck takes the cake in that regard.

• Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Dude, these guys are cheating f**king scumbags.  I'm sorry, I'm obviously biased, but when you get caught red-handed and immediately start saying "sorry" and "I'll delete it" and then say you're trying to film the field perspective but it's 100% obvious your cam is focused on the sideline then that is 100% Grade A bullsh!t.

Why would he say "sorry" if he didn't think he was doing anything wrong?

It's time to shut down that organization for a year and tell Kraft to sell the team.  Let them become the g*ddamn Oakland Patriots for all I care.

The NFL needs to say that NE and all teams need to be disqualified from playoff contention in seasons they get caught for violating rules that could affect the outcome of games i.e video taping signals, intercepting signals with audio, deflating footballs, etc.

If they are filming the worst team in the league, who knows if they haven't been doing this for every game the last 15 years? Maybe the annointed best coach ever, and the best QB ever, had a little help in those appointments. It is sickening to me what sports have turned into. As a 50 year NY Jets fan I can't believe how a team like the Patriots, who have shown over and over to be cheaters, and have won many Super Bowls as a result, haven't ever received anything other than a slap on the wrist. Why would the commissioner destroy the tapes of the Rams Super Bowl practices?  Marshall Faulk speaks of 3 plays that Mike Martz had created for the red zone that they hadn't ran all year, and the Pats were ready for all 3. Faulk said that the only time those plays were practiced were at the walk through, that the Pats had taped. The Pats then were guilty of taping the Jets practices after Mangini threw them under the bus. I know you can't go back and set things right, but how about penalizing them severely for still doing it? You know what, when the game gets this big and money and gambling is actually driving the league, then it turns to corruption, and that is what we are seeing. Just watch the games, what is called holding or pass interference is different in every single game. When they go to NY to review whether the play is a TD or not, and they come back and call a pass interference on the play, when no flags were thrown, you have to be skeptical.  Even though this is something they aren't supposed to be looking at, when there was no challenge, you get the sense of something sinister going on.

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, southtown24th said:

how are they STILL doing this stuff?

They're still doing this because they were given slaps on the wrists for their past offences. 

Difference now is, Brady is about done, Pats will no longer be THE TEAM in fans view. (money view)

At this point it's not only the fans that are pissed, but the other owners are now pissed.  The owners pay the league president.

I really think they are going to drop the hammer on the Pats this time. 

19 hours ago, Lith said:

Thanks for posting.  Unreal what these guys will stoop to.

"I don't see your advance scout in this footage"

"No, its not, we are trying to get some field perpsectieve.  Thats my bad."

"Thats not the field"

and then the patsie guy asks if it's okay to just delete the footage.  the bungles security guy said, no damage done.  we can only hope the nfl comes down harder than before on these azzclowns.