What game are you watching today?

Sarge4Tide

Skins and Eagles. It’s not ideal. 

Interesting note that Urban Meyer is in the owner’s box. The Skins are a worse organization ownership wise and worse off at QB. They don’t even have a home stadium either. But tell me how the Jets wouldn’t be able to get anyone of substance in here if they fired Gase. 

Bears just got screwed over by refs.  Packers fumble a punt, Bears recover, but the ref throws a flag for fair catch interference.  Except the Packers returner never signalled for a fair catch.  Awful call. 

4 plays later, Buster Skrine gets burnt on a Rodgers TD pass.

I don't mind watching the competitive games. I don't even mind watching two great teams face off even if it's not the Jets, but I'm tired of having to settle for that every year. I want the Jets to be involved in the big dance and I'm tired of watching total idiots bumble around like the Keystone cops and f*ck the Jets team up along the way.

@Jet Nut what's so confusing about what I said?

He's a gunslinger to the highest degree. When he's on, he's on. But he just happens to turn the ball over. No different than Favre, who actually had even more INTs in his 1st 5 years. As did Elway. As did Peyton.

In fact, they've been comparing Jameis and Peyton and how similar they've been so far at this point in their careers

44 minutes ago, MindOverMatter said:

Will be very interesting to see what Bucs do in the off-season. Imo Arians probably goes with his own guy, but Jameis can certainly put up points.

I mean, it will be interesting how Tampa approaches this. One hand, they can't upgrade from Winston. On the other hand, he's ready to get paid and they may feel it would hamper them.

If they decide to let him go, I think a team like Tennessee (or even Dallas) should pounce on him

1 hour ago, King P said:

He's a gunslinger to the highest degree. When he's on, he's on. But he just happens to turn the ball over. No different than Favre, who actually had even more INTs in his 1st 5 years. As did Elway. As did Peyton.

In fact, they've been comparing Jameis and Peyton and how similar they've been so far at this point in their careers

I'm pretty sure Jameis is the only QB in the history of the NFL to start his career with back to back +4k yards/+20 TD seasons.

Winston can ball, no doubt. 

• Upvote 1

Just saw Dolphins vs Giants highlights. I really admire Fitz's courage. That guy puts it out there, I don't care what anyone says. If Darnold had his courage and ran for a few first downs when there is nothing open... he would be tons better. Should learn from Fitz. My G-d, Fitz got laid out by Ogletree (whatever his name is).... but he tries. You guys give him a bad rap sometimes. At least give him credit for  being crazy and gutsy. He did that for us too  (in that Texan game when he kamakazied into the endzone). 

2 hours ago, King P said:

The game is different, therefore the numbers are looked at differently.

No one with an idea of who these two players are and their rankings relative to their eras would compare one to another.

Which is why no one ever has other than this guy.  

Manning was an established, elite, FQB at this point in his career.  Jameis is a question

Perfect example is no one ever questioned whether PManning would see his 2nd contract.  No one knows if James will even be offered one by the Bucs.  And it certainly won't rank among QBs where Mannings did