What game are you watching today?

Sarge4Tide

2 hours ago, King P said:

giphy.gif 

Now you're just bringing up nonsense man. Especially talking about "how they represent their teams" ?

Look I get it, get your line of thinking

You want to compare Jameis Winston to Peyton, Favre and Luck, you’re on your own.   There’s no nonsense other than your line of reasoning 

2 hours ago, Ken Schroy said:

We are picking around 6th I think right now. Much better after today though. I'm happy.

This is exactly what happened today....

- The Jets were sitting at 9th.

- In the final 2 minutes of the Raiders-Jaguars game the Raiders choke a FG attempt and then give up at TD to Jacksonville, losing the game.  The Jets move to 8th.

- In the final 0:04 of the 49ers-Falcons game the Falcons score the game-winning TD that initially is ruled short with the clock expiring and players starting to run onto the field.  They review it, overturn it.  Falcons win.  The Jets move to 7th.

It was amazing.  I had 4 games up at the same time on my big screen and my wife is wondering why the hell I'm cheering about a "meaningless" NFC West vs. AFC South game. lol

This is all coming down to Strength of Schedule btw.  The Jets are in a 6-way tie at 5-9.

886298497_ScreenShot2019-12-15at8_26_08PM.png.d47c91031205029710d1a669ca06ce01.png

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Look I get it, get your line of thinking

You want to compare Jameis Winston to Peyton, Favre and Luck, you’re on your own.   There’s no nonsense other than your line of reasoning 

I never said Winston was as good as Manning or Favre. I brought them up to show that even though best QBs throw alot of picks and that Winston is an extremely talented QB who people seem to think isn't good because he turns the ball over a bit too much.

Luck? Get outta here. Luck didn't accomplish crap and was an INT machine just like Jameis is. But because the media brainwashed you fools into believing he's the next greatest QB ever, you bought into it.

Bringing up stuff about "how they represent their teams" which has nothing to do with talent/skills is complete nonsense

6 hours ago, King P said:

7th

1) Bengals

2) Giants

3) Dolphins

4) Washington

5) Lions

6) Cardinals

7) Jets

Interesting situation developing here. 

On one hand, it would be obviously more advantageous to sit ahead of a team like Miami - yet, many of the teams displayed there have invested in the position very recently. Going to make for good TV if a QB gets out of the top 5. We’ll be fielding calls for sure. 

10 hours ago, King P said:

I never said Winston was as good as Manning or Favre. I brought them up to show that even though best QBs throw alot of picks and that Winston is an extremely talented QB who people seem to think isn't good because he turns the ball over a bit too much.

Luck? Get outta here. Luck didn't accomplish crap and was an INT machine just like Jameis is. But because the media brainwashed you fools into believing he's the next greatest QB ever, you bought into it.

Bringing up stuff about "how they represent their teams" which has nothing to do with talent/skills is complete nonsense

The fool would be the one who thinks Luck is a media creation followed by fools.  
Tampas probably moving on from Winston, guess that’s a media thing that got those fools convinced to move on 

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

The fool would be the one who thinks Luck is a media creation followed by fools.  
Tampas probably moving on from Winston, guess that’s a media thing that got those fools convinced to move on 

He was. Luck was a good QB, very good actually. But the media anointed him as "the great one" and he was treated like the next all time great by the media before he even took his first pro snap. And the fans followed suit. But he never lived up to those expectations, yet people still give him passes despite being an INT machine.

The difference between Luck and Winston in talent/skill level is marginal. If you think Luck was better, that's fine. But the fact that you think he's levels above Jameis speaks volumes and proves my point.

Whether Tampa moves on from Winston or not is irrelevant. They're idiots if they do, and I hope they do let him go. Jameis deserves better than that crappy franchise that failed to build around him. 

And I'll just leave this here ?

20 hours ago, King P said:

He was. Luck was a good QB, very good actually. But the media anointed him as "the great one" and he was treated like the next all time great by the media before he even took his first pro snap. And the fans followed suit. But he never lived up to those expectations, yet people still give him passes despite being an INT machine.

The difference between Luck and Winston in talent/skill level is marginal. If you think Luck was better, that's fine. But the fact that you think he's levels above Jameis speaks volumes and proves my point.

Whether Tampa moves on from Winston or not is irrelevant. They're idiots if they do, and I hope they do let him go. Jameis deserves better than that crappy franchise that failed to build around him. 

And I'll just leave this here ?

There isn't a GM anywhere who would have traded a healthy Luck for Winston

I could care less what Winston did in one game.  

From any angle no one would make that deal.  

Colts never, ever, had to debate whether to move forward with Luck as their QB.  No one knows what the Bucs will do with Jameis.  Says it all and I would have drafted him in a second.  

And none of this even takes into account his character.  No matter how insignificant it is 

31 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

There isn't a GM anywhere who would have traded a healthy Luck for Winston

I could care less what Winston did in one game.  

From any angle no one would make that deal.  

Colts never, ever, had to debate whether to move forward with Luck as their QB.  No one knows what the Bucs will do with Jameis.  Says it all and I would have drafted him in a second.  

And none of this even takes into account his character.  No matter how insignificant it is 

31 GMs passed on Lamar Jackson. I don't care about their views, most of them aren't good at their job anyway.

And you're moving the goalposts. Even if Luck is better, he's not in a different league. It's marginal.

And if the Bucs let go of Winston, that says more about them than Jameis. Stop acting like teams don't make bad decisions. We saw Drew Brees break records last night, and the Chargers decided to let him go ?

6 minutes ago, King P said:

31 GMs passed on Lamar Jackson. I don't care about their views, most of them aren't good at their job anyway.

And you're moving the goalposts. Even if Luck is better, he's not in a different league. It's marginal.

And if the Bucs let go of Winston, that says more about them than Jameis. Stop acting like teams don't make bad decisions. We saw Drew Brees break records last night, and the Chargers decided to let him go ?

And Jackson cant pass the ball like any of the top QBs, had a limited playbook and history in college, hes a different case for so many different reasons.  And let his career play out 

Its not marginal, Luck is a much better QB

Chargers let Brees go because they had Rivers.  

10 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And Jackson cant pass the ball like any of the top QBs, had a limited playbook and history in college, hes a different case for so many different reasons.  And let his career play out 

Its not marginal, Luck is a much better QB

Chargers let Brees go because they had Rivers.  

And I guess according to your logic, the fact that they drafted Rivers when they already had Brees should speak volumes about Brees ?

19 minutes ago, King P said:

And I guess according to your logic, the fact that they drafted Rivers when they already had Brees should speak volumes about Brees ?

Rivers on the Saints, Payton and half his games played indoors and its a toss up who's numbers are better.  So yes, it explains why they moved on from Brees, like it or not.  Two HOF careers, my logic