Apples to Apples (SNF thread)

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing. This is by the very definition not apples to apples.

Since the premise of this thread went absolutely sideways, can we use it to point out that Tre’Davious White, with 10 INTs and 41 PDs, has been, by far, the best LSU defensive back taken in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Since the premise of this thread went absolutely sideways, can we use it to point out that Tre’Davious White, with 10 INTs and 41 PDs, has been, by far, the best LSU defensive back taken in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft?

Well, you have the patent on Jamal bashing so you don't need my permission.

I am in the camp that says:

• Trade Jamal
  • Fix Oline
  • Keep Bell

Keep Bell because you aren't getting anything for him anyway. Trading Jamal helps fix the oline much faster.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Lol by far

And yes, you're vindicated in your goofy point of view because White is good 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Josh Allen 14 wins as a starting QB total in 2 seasons. 

I like Allen. 
I think he’s good.

But remember, these sorts of arguments were routinely made about Sanchez during his second year.

The Bills have a top defense. Hard to compare his record to Darnold’s.

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Well, you have the patent on Jamal bashing so you don't need my permission.

I am in the camp that says:

• Trade Jamal
  • Fix Oline
  • Keep Bell

Keep Bell because you aren't getting anything for him anyway. Trading Jamal helps fix the oline much faster.

Excellent. Also glad to know you’ll bam anyone who disagrees with us on this obviously correct opinion

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I like Allen. 
I think he’s good.

But remember, these sorts of arguments were routinely made about Sanchez during his second year.

The Bills have a top defense. Hard to compare his record to Darnold’s.

Darnold missed several games due to injury.

Can't even compare the two teams at this juncture.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’d be up for some T.J. Watt talk

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Sams class is going to be known as Jackson and those other guys. I don’t see a meaningful difference between Mayfield, Darnold and Allen. Rosen looks like the odd man out. 

Yes Sam has a lousy team around him and questionable coaching but he basically seems like the same guy they drafted.  I don’t see any real improvement. 

There are too many times that he seems unsure of where to go with the ball and he is still a turnover waiting to happen. 

Yes he makes some big time throws and has decent athletic ability. 

It’s interesting to note that Douglas came from a team that looks at QBs as commodities and had no problem juggling 2 starting QBs.   Would not be shocked to see Douglas invest in a QB at some point that could push Sam. Maybe a veteran or maybe like a mid round pick. 

Take a deep breath. I’m not saying that I don’t believe in Sam or want to replace him. I’m just saying that Douglas came from a team that wasn’t afraid of QB competition. 

9 minutes ago, Larz said:

Sams class is going to be known as Jackson and those other guys. I don’t see a meaningful difference between Mayfield, Darnold and Allen. Rosen looks like the odd man out. 

Yes Sam has a lousy team around him and questionable coaching but he basically seems like the same guy they drafted.  I don’t see any real improvement. 

There are too many times that he seems unsure of where to go with the ball and he is still a turnover waiting to happen. 

Yes he makes some big time throws and has decent athletic ability. 

It’s interesting to note that Douglas came from a team that looks at QBs as commodities and had no problem juggling 2 starting QBs.   Would not be shocked to see Douglas invest in a QB at some point that could push Sam. Maybe a veteran or maybe like a mid round pick. 

Take a deep breath. I’m not saying that I don’t believe in Sam or want to replace him. I’m just saying that Douglas came from a team that wasn’t afraid of QB competition. 

With all the holes on this roster I’d be furious if Douglas flushed a mid round pick down the toilet on a QB. 

• Upvote 1