Jump to content

Apples to Apples (SNF thread)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to talk to you like a rational human being is beyond laughable. It’s sad . Your like Joaquin phoenix's joker. 

Moved up two spots in draft order today. 

False. You should know better. Jets will always win one pointless game at the end to screw us out of a nice draft pick. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

I am just capitalizing on the moronic claims made about Sam over the past few weeks...and here we are...pull up a chair!  

I don’t think you know what capitalizing means. And you’re basically starting threads where no one disagrees. But, hey! Sunday fun day!

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

How is it apples to apples if we haven’t played the Steelers yet?

LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing. This is by the very definition not apples to apples.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing. This is by the very definition not apples to apples.

Since the premise of this thread went absolutely sideways, can we use it to point out that Tre’Davious White, with 10 INTs and 41 PDs, has been, by far, the best LSU defensive back taken in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft?

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Since the premise of this thread went absolutely sideways, can we use it to point out that Tre’Davious White, with 10 INTs and 41 PDs, has been, by far, the best LSU defensive back taken in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft?

Well, you have the patent on Jamal bashing so you don't need my permission.

I am in the camp that says:

  • Trade Jamal
  • Fix Oline
  • Keep Bell

Keep Bell because you aren't getting anything for him anyway. Trading Jamal helps fix the oline much faster.

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Since the premise of this thread went absolutely sideways, can we use it to point out that Tre’Davious White, with 10 INTs and 41 PDs, has been, by far, the best LSU defensive back taken in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft?

Lol by far

And yes, you're vindicated in your goofy point of view because White is good 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

I think it's safe to say, we aren't beating either of these teams. Their defenses are going to be all over us.

Tomlin is doing an amazing job with this team. 

When Rothlisberger went down I thought their season was over.

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Josh Allen 14 wins as a starting QB total in 2 seasons. 

I like Allen. 
I think he’s good.

But remember, these sorts of arguments were routinely made about Sanchez during his second year.

The Bills have a top defense. Hard to compare his record to Darnold’s.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Well, you have the patent on Jamal bashing so you don't need my permission.

I am in the camp that says:

  • Trade Jamal
  • Fix Oline
  • Keep Bell

Keep Bell because you aren't getting anything for him anyway. Trading Jamal helps fix the oline much faster.

Excellent. Also glad to know you’ll bam anyone who disagrees with us on this obviously correct opinion

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I like Allen. 
I think he’s good.

But remember, these sorts of arguments were routinely made about Sanchez during his second year.

The Bills have a top defense. Hard to compare his record to Darnold’s.

 

 

Darnold missed several games due to injury.

Can't even compare the two teams at this juncture.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Since the premise of this thread went absolutely sideways, can we use it to point out that Tre’Davious White, with 10 INTs and 41 PDs, has been, by far, the best LSU defensive back taken in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft?

I’d be up for some T.J. Watt talk

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sams class is going to be known as Jackson and those other guys. I don’t see a meaningful difference between Mayfield, Darnold and Allen. Rosen looks like the odd man out. 
 

Yes Sam has a lousy team around him and questionable coaching but he basically seems like the same guy they drafted.  I don’t see any real improvement. 
 

There are too many times that he seems unsure of where to go with the ball and he is still a turnover waiting to happen. 
 

Yes he makes some big time throws and has decent athletic ability. 
 

It’s interesting to note that Douglas came from a team that looks at QBs as commodities and had no problem juggling 2 starting QBs.   Would not be shocked to see Douglas invest in a QB at some point that could push Sam. Maybe a veteran or maybe like a mid round pick. 
 

Take a deep breath. I’m not saying that I don’t believe in Sam or want to replace him. I’m just saying that Douglas came from a team that wasn’t afraid of QB competition. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Larz said:

Sams class is going to be known as Jackson and those other guys. I don’t see a meaningful difference between Mayfield, Darnold and Allen. Rosen looks like the odd man out. 
 

Yes Sam has a lousy team around him and questionable coaching but he basically seems like the same guy they drafted.  I don’t see any real improvement. 
 

There are too many times that he seems unsure of where to go with the ball and he is still a turnover waiting to happen. 
 

Yes he makes some big time throws and has decent athletic ability. 
 

It’s interesting to note that Douglas came from a team that looks at QBs as commodities and had no problem juggling 2 starting QBs.   Would not be shocked to see Douglas invest in a QB at some point that could push Sam. Maybe a veteran or maybe like a mid round pick. 
 

Take a deep breath. I’m not saying that I don’t believe in Sam or want to replace him. I’m just saying that Douglas came from a team that wasn’t afraid of QB competition. 

With all the holes on this roster I’d be furious if Douglas flushed a mid round pick down the toilet on a QB. 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...