John Frusciante Rejoins Red Hot Chili Peppers

Wow, I never thought this would happen!  Anyone else excited at the idea that RHCP will (I assume) be writing new albums with John Frusciante back in the band?  I know I am! 

JF is a legend.  Can't wait to see what they come up with!

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/john-frusciante-rejoins-red-hot-chili-peppers-josh-klinghoffer-927387/

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Wow, I never thought this would happen!  Anyone else excited at the idea that RHCP will (I assume) be writing new albums with John Frusciante back in the band?  I know I am! 

JF is a legend.  Can't wait to see what they come up with!

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/john-frusciante-rejoins-red-hot-chili-peppers-josh-klinghoffer-927387/

Haha you’re going to get so much hate on this forum for daring to like RHCP. I haven’t followed the band in over a decade, but I’ll check in on anything they put out together, because I loved 90s rhcp with Frusciante.

2 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Haha you’re going to get so much hate on this forum for daring to like RHCP. I haven’t followed the band in over a decade, but I’ll check in on anything they put out together, because I loved 90s rhcp with Frusciante.

Exactly the same story with me.  And Frusciante is one of the all time greats in rock so there’s certainly no shame in being a fan.