We Could Be Cleveland

peekskill68

On 12/16/2019 at 3:37 PM, JiF said:

Dont blame any of them, could you imagine coming into work everyday and having to sit in the same room and collaborate with Bakery Mayflower? He's the most off putting dbag on the planet who happens to absolutely suck at his job yet acts like he's the reason there is even an NFL for you to play in.

Nobody wants to play with that dude.  Especially if it means you have to live in Cleveland for half the year. 

I think they hate the coaching staff, not Mayfield.

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Hey knows that. It's just that many Jets fans hate Mayfield. 

No most jets fans were drooling over mayfield before the draft and bragged about him being the best qb in the nfl after his rookie year now some admit he sucks and others have banished him to the phantom zone with that other can’t miss guy Mariota

9 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

No most jets fans were drooling over mayfield before the draft and bragged about him being the best qb in the nfl after his rookie year now some admit he sucks and others have banished him to the phantom zone with that other can’t miss guy Mariota

That's a lie.

They were Darnold fans since Rosebowl 2016. 

On 12/16/2019 at 5:04 PM, JiF said:

Depressing?  A team that was supposed to be a Super Bowl contender has 1 more victory than a team who was predicted to win 6 games that has been ravished by injuries including not having their starting QB for 3 games.  Far from depressing, one could argue it's encouraging. 

For me personally, it's therapeutic.  I love watching karma works it magic on the most deserving of turds.  It's like the force is getting a win in a league run by the dark side.  It makes me believe that the good can still prevail over evil in this in this crazy world of corruption. 

This is a weird thing to be depressed about, have you been playing golf? 

There is no such thing as Karma in the NFL. new england pats, exhibit A

On 12/18/2019 at 6:50 AM, greenwichjetfan said:

No, hating the coaches is reserved for the baker apologists. Although most of them loved the Kitchens move as recently as August.

Tantrums on the field after being overthrown or underthrown or not thrown to at all are directed at the QB.

Kitchens is the sacrificial lamb for this turd of a season for the Bakerphiles

I wonder what big name head coach wants to go to the browns now that Baker has been exposed and Beckham is being Beckham

On 12/16/2019 at 5:42 PM, JiF said:

Not as much as I'd like (duh) but I've been practicing a lot lately.  My game is stuck in neutral (13) so I've been working at my short game and putting.  I also made a tweak to my swing that is giving me a lot more ball striking consistency.  Tried to put it all to use on Sunday and it paid off.  Had probably the best round of my life and best chance to crack 80 ever, was hitting the ball so well but I ended up giving up 6 strokes on the last 4 holes to finish with an 82 with the highlight of my collapse a 4 jack on 16 when I was on for bird.  

Actually an 82 is excellent stuff, really hope you get to crack the "80" mark.  I tried for years.

I'm so happy I don't play golf anymore.  :) 

• Haha 1