MNF Colts-Saints

joewilly12

Just now, 14 in Green said:

I always wonder what their neighbors think when they see them leave their house...

Dont be surprised if that eventually gets banned. Movie theaters already ban costumes at some locations during comic movies and such. 

9 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Dont be surprised if that eventually gets banned. Movie theaters already ban costumes at some locations during comic movies and such. 

I’d be good with that...

Some of that Raider crap with the spikes and chains? I never understood why that was allowed.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I’d be good with that...

Some of that Raider crap with the spikes and chains? I never understood why that was allowed.

Amazed something truly bad hasn't happened yet, at the Oakland game yesterday some girl got her head bashed in with trash. 

Mark my words. It will only take one time where someone in a costume stabs someone at a game. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

7 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Amazed something truly bad hasn't happened yet, at the Oakland game yesterday some girl got her head bashed in with trash. 

Mark my words. It will only take one time where someone in a costume stabs someone at a game. 

lol

Why the hell would that matter unless they're wearing a costume made out of knives?

Should we also ban wearing shoes to stadiums? Because -- and I don't have the raw data to back this up -- but I'd wager that most stabbing perpetrators wear shoes, too.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

lol

Why the hell would that matter unless they're wearing a costume made out of knives?

Should we also ban wearing shoes to stadiums? Because -- and I don't have the raw data to back this up -- but I'd wager that most stabbing perpetrators wear shoes, too.

Man I agree with you about how asinine it sounds, but have you seen the world lately? 

Movie theaters literally banning people from coming in dressed as the Joker JUST because they were worried something MAY happen. 

Just comparing it to that, that's all. 

10 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Man I agree with you about how asinine it sounds, but have you seen the world lately? 

Movie theaters literally banning people from coming in dressed as the Joker JUST because they were worried something MAY happen. 

Just comparing it to that, that's all. 

@Spoot-Face is a beaver who has to interact with humans every day... What side did you expect him to take on this issue?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

25 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Hey look another Star Wars commercial lol. 

At this point I really cant wait to get this last movie over with and move on from this trilogy. Never been less excited for a SW movie in my life. 

Well, there really hasn't been a Star Wars movie in the theatre since the late 1990s.

Dont know what this trash Disney is putting out,  but it's not Star Wars...

milk menu GIF

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Well, there really hasn't been a Star Wars movie in the theatre since the late 1990s.

Dont know what this trash Disney is putting out,  but it's not Star Wars...

milk menu GIF

Agreed. I've been to every premiere in my lifetime, starting at Episode 6. The only new thing I liked was Rogue One. 

Force Awakens could have been saved had Last Jedi been even mediocre, but Rian Johnson personally made sure to tank the entire story. 

• Upvote 1