MNF Colts-Saints

joewilly12

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Agreed. I've been to every premiere in my lifetime, starting at Episode 6. The only new thing I liked was Rogue One. 

Force Awakens could have been saved had Last Jedi been even mediocre, but Rian Johnson personally made sure to tank the entire story. 

Done with it. I started Heckling TLJ on opening night, loudly. Less than 10 minutes into the movie. 

Nobody told me to shut up. 

Cant wait for Villeneuves "Dune" and Ill stick with The Expanse over that live action kids cartoon everyone is raving about. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Done with it. I started Heckling TLJ on opening night, loudly. Less than 10 minutes into the movie. 

Nobody told me to shut up. 

Cant wait for Villeneuves "Dune" and Ill stick with The Expanse over that live action kids cartoon everyone is raving about. 

Yeah I almost walked out of TLJ. The meta jokes made me want to puke. The whole Holdo character made me want to gouge out my eyes. 

But... The Expanse is the absolute stuff. Love it. 

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You watch DBs bouncing off of Michael Thomas on his routes and then you see how literally every DB manhandles Robby Anderson on every play and you wonder how Darnold doesn’t have a stroke trying to complete passes to him, especially in big spots. It’s why it’s hard to criticize Darnold too much at this point in time. What if Anderson—or any receiver on the Jets—could actually get to where they’re supposed to be on a third down? 

batman agree GIF

45 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Agreed. I've been to every premiere in my lifetime, starting at Episode 6. The only new thing I liked was Rogue One. 

Force Awakens could have been saved had Last Jedi been even mediocre, but Rian Johnson personally made sure to tank the entire story. 

Mandalorian is really good

i liked Solo too

the rest I pretend never happened 

Just now, Obrien2Toon said:

Mandalorian is really good

i liked Solo too

the rest I pretend never happened 

Dude Mando is legit. 

Know what I love about it the most? That theme music. When you hear it, you know ass is getting kicked. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Dude Mando is legit. 

Know what I love about it the most? That theme music. When you hear it, you know ass is getting kicked. 

That show is only ok. But everyone is so used to shockingly, insultingly BAD DSW that even a mediocre, slow, somewhat dulled down version of a cancelled Boba Fett movie seems really, really good. It's slow. And whenever he "kills" someone, they go A-Team campy BS and neuter it. Because Di$ney!!!!

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You watch DBs bouncing off of Michael Thomas on his routes and then you see how literally every DB manhandles Robby Anderson on every play and you wonder how Darnold doesn’t have a stroke trying to complete passes to him, especially in big spots. It’s why it’s hard to criticize Darnold too much at this point in time. What if Anderson—or any receiver on the Jets—could actually get to where they’re supposed to be on a third down? 

Anderson looks like a struck match with legs. The dude is skinny as ****.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone remember that time Mac let Demario Davis walk in FA because he wanted too much money, and the spent a record amount at the position the next two years? .....

Davis -

30 Games 200 Tackles 8 Sacks - 24 Mil

Williamson/Mosley

18 Games 129 Tackles 3 Sacks - 107 Mil 

.... Yeah I remember that. 

Just now, New York Mick said:

They’re close but lamb is 20 not 26. He’ll put a few more pounds on in the NFL. 

CD is 1 1/2" shorter and about 15 lbs heavier. Do Dah Maff!!

LOL. 

Robbie just has a VERY slight build. It is what it is. If he could have put on 15-20 lbs and keep his speed....wow. But he just doesn't have the build to support it. 

Just now, JTJet said:

Anyone remember that time Mac let Demario Davis walk in FA because he wanted too much money, and the spent a record amount at the position the next two years? .....

Davis -

30 Games 200 Tackles 8 Sacks - 24 Mil

Williamson/Mosley

18 Games 129 Tackles 3 Sacks - 107 Mil 

.... Yeah I remember that. 

Stop making me sad. 

7 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

That show is only ok. But everyone is so used to shockingly, insultingly BAD DSW that even a mediocre, slow, somewhat dulled down version of a cancelled Boba Fett movie seems really, really good. It's slow. And whenever he "kills" someone, they go A-Team campy BS and neuter it. Because Di$ney!!!!

I will buy that. 

It ain't goin anywhere but Disney so taking the wins where I can.... kinda like our Jets. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

CD is 1 1/2" shorter and about 15 lbs heavier. Do Dah Maff!!

LOL. 

Robbie just has a VERY slight build. It is what it is. If he could have put on 15-20 lbs and keep his speed....wow. But he just doesn't have the build to support it. 

Anderson 6’3” 190lbs

Lamb 6’2” 191lbs 

But lamb has a different build. 

• Upvote 1