I guarantee the Jets beat the Steelers

6 hours ago, kmnj said:

u are nuts I won twice betting big against the jets this will be the third time

we got beat up by the lowly bengals

Tomlin is one of the best coaches in the league-their D is nasty and they are getting conner back to strength and juju is coming back.

I expect the Pitt D alone to score more points than our offense does

It will not be close and it will be a home game for pitt as a good 50+% of the fans will be wearing black and gold

So which bet are you putting

BIG money on.  Giving -155 to win 100, or laying the points?

20 hours ago, slats said:

I’m gonna go ahead and root for a win and let next year’s draft play itself out. I’d rather go into the offseason with a little hope that maybe Gase isn’t terrible, and that maybe he and Douglas can get this team on the other side of .500 next year. Wrapping up with two losses, especially ugly ones, wouldn’t make me feel any better about this team just because they have a slightly higher pick. 

Finishing this season on a 3 game winning with Darnold elevating his level of play as well as those around him is worth more than a higher draft pick in the first round. It's not like we are fighting for the first overall pick.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Finishing this season on a 3 game winning with Darnold elevating his level of play as well as those around him is worth more than a higher draft pick in the first round. It's not like we are fighting for the first overall pick.

There will be guys returning....  dont want "accustomed to losing" 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Pac said:

At this point just take the L the next 2 weeks and get the 6th or 7th pick..  2 wins against a 3rd string QB and a Bills team resting starters wouldn't mean jack sh-t.

So 2 loses ending in a bad note and two more loses under sams belts is worth moving up one or two spots? You gotta be kidding. Top 5 doesn’t even matter when you aren’t after a qb 

5 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

So 2 loses ending in a bad note and two more loses under sams belts is worth moving up one or two spots? You gotta be kidding. Top 5 doesn’t even matter when you aren’t after a qb 

I hear you. 

I will be rooting for us just as hard as I always do this Sunday because I am physically incapable of doing anything else . . . BUT the draft position still matters. 

In our case, we would probably love to take the best OL we can get our hands on and dropping a few spots can (and almost definitely will) keep us from getting the best OL prospect in the draft. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Sure it does.  That's where you can find a franchise LT.  Or, get this, some GM's can trade down to a QB-needy team!  Crazy, right?

We aren’t getting in top 5 and history shows us no team benefits from hoarding picks. New England has picked in the 30s for years while the Browns have picked top 10 for years. 

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

We aren’t getting in top 5 and history shows us no team benefits from hoarding picks. New England has picked in the 30s for years while the Browns have picked top 10 for years. 

False.  The Rams built their current perennial contending roster thru lots of draft picks.  The Colts built a quality roster on the backs of trading down with us for the 3rd pick.  Quenton Nelson would be the perfect type of player for the Jets to have right about now.  

Cherry-picking a couple examples to support your case is silly.  Especially the cheating Patriots.  

49 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

False.  The Rams built their current perennial contending roster thru lots of draft picks.  The Colts built a quality roster on the backs of trading down with us for the 3rd pick.  Quenton Nelson would be the perfect type of player for the Jets to have right about now.  

Cherry-picking a couple examples to support your case is silly.  Especially the cheating Patriots.  

Hahahah the colts? 

On 12/17/2019 at 11:45 AM, kmnj said:

u are nuts I won twice betting big against the jets this will be the third time

we got beat up by the lowly bengals

Tomlin is one of the best coaches in the league-their D is nasty and they are getting conner back to strength and juju is coming back.

I expect the Pitt D alone to score more points than our offense does

It will not be close and it will be a home game for pitt as a good 50+% of the fans will be wearing black and gold

See the source image

• Haha 2

• 8 months later...