The 'Fire Gase' Guys Is Planning Billboards For Sunday

23 hours ago, Beerfish said:

28-34 is a winning record?

5-9 this year is a winning record?

Chris johnston support is a good thing?, Adam Gase hired Douglas

You need to up your game son.  Stick to psl's and BMW's

Bellichick was 36-44 with the Browns. 

Pete Carroll was 6-10 with the Jets. 

Safe to assume you would have been chipping in for a banner to get them run out of town also. 

• Post of the Week 1

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

the billboard company refused the ads. 

the rant about free speech is stupid.

LMAO what a bunch of pathetic losers. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Cease and Desist letter from the NFL.

I was told that they had to change the name of their old site because of a similar situation (copyright issues on shirts they were selling).

It is a slippery slope. At the end of the day I just want to be a fan. If the Jets irate me to the level that I want to raise money from other people to "send a message" I would honesty just walk away from being a fan. Life is too short imo.

They are getting what they deserve. 

Fans have a right to complain on twitter or on the radio, but putting up billboards to embarrass the franchise would only hurt the Jets organization as a whole and hurt the team down the road. What free agents or coaches would want to play for a fanbase that wants a coach fired after 14 games?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

From June 2018:

2018 NFL coach rankings: Bill Belichick and then ...

22) Todd Bowles, New York Jets

I was thoroughly impressed with how the Jets competed last season. But still, Bowles' team only won five games. For the second year in a row. Thus, it's challenging placing Bowles higher than 22. Yet, his job should be safe, with a rookie quarterback in Sam Darnold and the feisty nature with which New York competed while Josh McCown was healthy. McCown's back, too, and should be the player-coach to Bowles' coach-coach, providing leadership to his younger teammates in and out of the quarterback room.

23) Kyle Shanahan, San Francisco 49ers

There are a few head coaches included in this league pecking order who are quite tough to evaluate. Shanahan is front and center in that regard, as he took over a team offering both upside and a host of potential growing pains. The 49ers also had no quarterback until Jimmy Garoppolo came on board. San Francisco started winning at that point. So, was the five-game winning streak all Jimmy G, or does Shanahan deserve praise for catering his system to the young quarterback? Leaning toward the latter, but we need more volume than one third of a season to evaluate.

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000938541/2018-nfl-coach-rankings:-bill-belichick-and-then-...

Tell me more about the value of coaching rankings.....

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I'd rather buy something for one of my kids than spend my money on something as dumb as a banner asking for a first year head coach who will finish the season 6-2 or 5-3 to be fired. 

Especially given the talent and injuries he's had to deal with. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

I am not sold on Gase, he is stubborn and he provides many reasons to be concerned.

Firing him though? The team has played hard all year through a ridiculous amount of injuries. Darnold is getting better every week.

Fire him and start over? Why so Christopher Johnson can botch the decision again? No thanks. No experienced coach with options will come here. You just can't have Darnold learning a new offense three years in a row. You want to mess the kid up? Fire Gase that's how you mess him up.

That's exactly my thought process. 

The reality is that the Jets over/under this year was 7.5. the Jets are 6-6 with Darnold. They may not have exceeded expectations but they haven't exactly disappointed. 

Let's see how we do in year 2. I think battling for a playoff spot should be the expectation. If we have another 6-10 type year then we can discuss firing gase. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company