SAR I

The 'Fire Gase' Guys Is Planning Billboards For Sunday

16 hours ago, JetsYanks13 said:

I’ll give him credit for 7-9, however, I give Williams much more credit than Gase. The jets do not have a bottom 3 roster and as I mentioned Williams had that defense over performing all season. His offense ranked dead last in the NFL! That’s not a sign of a good coach. The D ranked 15th and 7th, hence the wins down the stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Where did you rank them talent wise before the season started?    How many wins did you predict?   How much do you think all the injuries and Darnold getting mono dropped them talent wise in your ranking?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

34 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

6-2 stretches since 2011 has nothing to do with nothing. The bottom line is the team finished 7-9, did not make the playoffs, offense was 32nd in the league. Is this coach poised to take the next step and lead this team to a championship? That’s what’s important. Bowled was a horrible HC, but Rex was Lombardi compared to Gase.

Stop everything and go write a big check for the antiGase truck ****s.  Feel better now?

• Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

oh my god wow GIF

That actually made me chuckle out loud.   Dogs are the best

22 hours ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Before the season started, I saw this team as a 10 win team. Darnold played great down the stretch last year, they had an easier schedule with not much mileage, Gregg Williams leading the defense, and I thought the key was Dum Dum running the offense to Darnolds strength he was going to propel them to a 6th seed. Yes, there were injuries, but Darnold missed 3 games (Pats, Browns, Eagles) would he of won those games? Don’t know. On offense, had playmakers (Gase underutilized them) to not finish dead last in the NFL. The problem with this team is there’s always an excuse! When does it stop? Success does not come from excuse makers. Look at the schedule next year, it’s tough with 3 trips to the west coast. Will that be used as an excuse? We have Seattle, 49ers and some other really tough defenses to square up against. How will this HC gameplan to beat those type of teams? Beating lousy teams is great and all, but will this HC step up next season with his 32nd ranked offense and beat top tier and God forbid I say lead the Jets to be a top tier team. Based on his past offensive performances, I don’t see it.

As has been said repeatedly,   We were injured.   That’s not an excuse.  It’s a fact

https://nypost.com/2020/01/01/jets-investigating-their-unprecedented-injury-crisis/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

9 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I agree... But if we are injured again in 2020 ... It's a systemic problem.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Possibilities

players arent in shape?

players are injury prone?

bad luck?

Maybe some combination of all 3?

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company