SAR I

The 'Fire Gase' Guys Is Planning Billboards For Sunday

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

gaseign.jpg

They just don't get it, do they.

We've won 4 of our last 6 games.  Sam Darnold loves him.  Christopher Johnson and Joe Douglas gave firm public support.

And this is the week they do this?  Try to humiliate a winning head coach and his family? 

Classless.

SAR I

These are the types of fans that embarrass the rest of us. They should put their picture on the billboard with the clown faces.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

What team has been perfectly healthy?

Ridiculous

What team has had the injuriee, illness and suspensions we have had?

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

the billboard company refused the ads. 

the rant about free speech is stupid.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, DJF71 said:

He is also the same HC that has gone basically 7-9 the last three years. That’s a trend.

He's also the HC that has seen his teams win more games than they should each year he's been a HC.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Gase is not a first year HC and the QB was out 3 games out of 16. He had his starting QB for 13 games and still finished LAST in the NFL in offense. The defense carried the team down the stretch. Also, Macc destroyed the team, but his defensive players carried the team this year and he drafted the QB, signed Robby as an undrafted free agent, signed Crowder in free agency. You want to kill him for the O line, go ahead, but more times than not you can’t name 1 to 2 offensive lineman on other teams.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

His team won 7 games after winning 5, 5 and 4 the previous 3 years.  He won those games with a decimated roster.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Give me a break, 21 wins in 4 seasons is horrible. Down the stretch, the Jets played lousy teams. A win is a win, but don’t act like Gase stood toe to toe against some of the better teams in the NFL! The D carried them, the offense finished 32nd in the NFL. Gregg Williams defense finished 15th and 7th I believe in points and yards. His defense was decimated as well, played with no corners, 4th string linebackers and mid round lineman who were afterthoughts going into this season. The D overachieved cause the Coach is a great leader on his side of the ball. Gase had Darnold (missed 3 games) bell, Robbie, crowder, Griffin for most of the season. That’s more than enough to not finish last in the NFL in offense.

All we heard was how his players quit and hated him yet they finished 6-2.  Go check how many 6-2 stretches we've had since 2011.

15 hours ago, DJF71 said:

Also the HC that has shipped out talent and had them excel without him.

Give me examples please?

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We were outscored by 83 points on the season.  7th-worst in the league.  The roster is bad, and Gase is bad.  These aren't mutually exclusive points.

-61 without Sam.  It's almost like you guys want to pretend we had a completely healthy, SB caliber roster.  

After Sam came back from mono we went 7-5.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JetsYanks13 said:

6-2 stretches since 2011 has nothing to do with nothing. The bottom line is the team finished 7-9, did not make the playoffs, offense was 32nd in the league. Is this coach poised to take the next step and lead this team to a championship? That’s what’s important. Bowled was a horrible HC, but Rex was Lombardi compared to Gase.

This healthy roster should have won 3 games, they overachieved.  Now imagine if we can bring in more talent.

• Upvote 1

On 1/1/2020 at 10:25 AM, JetsYanks13 said:

Wrong, the roster was healthy for the Bills game and lost, our roster is much better than bengals and dolphins and those games should of been wins. The jets beat teams they should have beat. Seems like underachieving to me when you lose to 2 winless teams at the time of gameplay. Also, schedules change year to year and simply bringing in more talent doesn’t necessarily correlate with more wins. How the talent is utilized, when you play teams, gameplanning and many other factors decide a teams season.

Sam Darnold was playing with mono, the OL had yet to play a game together, Chris Herndon was out, Mosely (who was dominating in that game) left early

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company