SAR I

The 'Fire Gase' Guys Is Planning Billboards For Sunday

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Or if you claim to be a "journalist".  Read this ridiculous article:

Jets fans’ hatred of Adam Gase will turn Sunday into a home game for Steelers at MetLife Stadium 

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
DEC 19, 2019 | 7:00 AM

Gase hasn’t exactly galvanized the Gang Green faithful in his first season, either. He’s become Public Enemy No. 1 for myriad reasons. His promise that the Jets would be playing meaningful games in December didn’t come to fruition. His penchant for making excuses and refusal to consistently take accountability for the team’s ninth consecutive season without a playoff appearance hasn’t been lost on fans.

Gase’s approval rating has sunk to incredible depths at a rapid rate.

A segment of the fanbase funded a plane flying over the Hudson River last month calling for the head coach to be fired. More than 200 fans forked over nearly $4,000 to fund three billboards calling for Gase’s ouster too. Those billboards will go up this weekend near MetLife Stadium.

The Daily News asked fans on social media this week to describe the HC of the NYJ in one word. The general sentiment from the more than 2,000 responses was clear: Jets diehards do not believe in Gase, who got a public vote of confidence from CEO Christopher Johnson last month.

Here’s a sampling of the one-word descriptions of Gase from Jets fans (in alphabetical order):

Abysmal, amateurish, angry, atrocious, awful, bad, blundering, bumbling, catastrophic, clueless, confused, conman, coordinator, deceiver, delusional, detrimental, disappointing, disconnected, disgraceful, egomaniac, embarrassing, enigmatic, flop, failure, fake, fraud, garbage, guru, horrible, incapable, incompetent, inept, inflexible, innovator, joke, Kotite-esque, liar, loser, lost, misleading, obtuse, overmatched, overwhelmed, pessimistic, repugnant, soft, stubborn, substandard, terrible, underachiever, underwhelming, uninspiring, unprepared, unqualified, unskilled, usurper, waste, weak, weird, zero.

-----------------------------------------------------

I've never seen such an unprofessional character assassination as that.

What a joke.

SAR I

I mean, these guys get paid to do this and journalism in general has turned into a shock industry.  Public Enemy #1?  Is there an actual Head Coach approval rating?  Shock jocks, basically but it's their job.

The billboard/plane guys?  Get a life already.  Pathetic.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gen X Jet said:

These guys have zero credibility.  After the Idzik show- they were MIA throughout the worst coach in Jets history, T Bowles. 

Very curious.  

You know, that's an interesting point.  Mac was a colossal failure, Bowles was inept...no signs, no planes for them.  Gase removes the treacherous Mac coincidently saving these bozos money from having to pay for more planes and billboards yet they're going after him for this disaster or a roster/season?   Love or hate Gase, he's light years better of a coach than Mac was a GM.

weird...

Still pathetic.  Someone should put a billboard right behind it that reads "These guys are idiots and dont speak for all fans".

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

Could you imagine spending time, money and effort on this?  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company