SAR I

The 'Fire Gase' Guys Is Planning Billboards For Sunday

So do they go near the Fire Shurmur billboards?

(Or maybe the Giants don’t do billboards because it’s a stupid idea as evidenced by them winning Super Bowls in multiple decades without resorting to childish sh*t like that?)

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Kyle Shanahan won fewer games last year than Gase has this year. Should the 49ers have fired Shanahan? 

81D62E3C-D2B7-4A33-BDAB-5440866EA476.jpeg.561e41a8ec46e420702a650980b98b63.jpeg

I’m not saying that Gase should get 5 years but can we just show a little tiny bit of patience for once? 

• Upvote 1

Apparently Gase drove by one of the billboards. His car had a bumper sticker that said “Fire these fans!”

12 hours ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Beat the bills in Game 1, beat the bengals and dolphins which makes 10 wins. As much as I dislike the HC, 10 wins was achievable!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

If the Jets ended up with the same 7-9 record but had lost to Dallas, Pittsburgh and had beaten Miami, Cincinnati I wonder if people would feel any differently about the season.  And it really does feel like that first Bills game was the one that truly got away and kept this team from being 8-8.  Imagine going 3-3 in the Division while sweeping the Bills!?!?!

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

Well I think he must be reading this. We have registrations closed because we were getting hit with so many Buffalo Bills spam accounts, many were racist and vulgar. So we are manually approving new registrations.

Anyhow I think the founder signed up here on 12/23, I just activated the account now. There were a whole bunch, I haven't had a lot of free time and haven't been able to check.

His old account should work, he was never banned or anything like that. But if he sees this, you should be able to login.

Everyone --- no need to fight. Just want to throw that out there before it starts. Fire Gase, don't fire Gase. Fly a billboard, don't fly a billboard, we all want the same thing and that is the Jets to win. Just want to leave that there before everyone starts yelling at each other lol.

I can only imagine how annoying and painful it is to be approving new registrations manually.  In fact, I see that @WyattV18 even signed up here.  Hi Manish!

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company