SAR I

The 'Fire Gase' Guys Is Planning Billboards For Sunday

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

28-34 is a winning record?

5-9 this year is a winning record?

Chris johnston support is a good thing?, Adam Gase hired Douglas

You need to up your game son.  Stick to psl's and BMW's

Gase hired Douglas now?

Based on what, he recommended him?  Douglas wasn't the hottest GM prospect?  Douglas didn't go through an interview process? You have a problem with Douglas as a GM hire?  Put it out there now, since we haven't heard it before, who did you want? 

And yes, CJs support is a good thing, only a total idiot would hang out a 1st year HC, 7 games in to dry for the benefit of those who would have bitched no matter the hire.

The billboards are a infantile move by the same attention whore fools who hired planes.  Has no effect on anything and in year one shouldn't

The clown face proves what kinds of children we're dealing with

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Why the last 6 games? Why not the last 9 games? 
They’ve beat some of the worse teams in the NFL during your 6 games stretch, lost to the worse team in the NFL and possibly the best team. 

Because the QB was sick or out.

The backup out too I'd guess.

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Good point.  We stuck with Todd Bowles and that worked out swimmingly!

There's logic.

Bowles was given a chance and failed, therefore no other HC should be given a chance because they'll fail too.

briliant

2 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

I love how everyone likes to compare Gase to Shannahan. The 2 situations are completely different IMO.

Shannahan only got 8 total starts out of Jimmy G (5-0 in 2017) in his first 2 seasons. He was basically using his 2nd and 3rd string QBs for his first 2 seasons as HC. 

Even tho they lost a lot of games those first 2 years, they never looked terrible. They also had a ton of injuries. But Shanny Kept them competitive and the offense could actually move the ball. When darnold was out, the Gase led Jets were completely uncompetitive and packed it in.

Kyle Shannahan made Nick Mullins and CJ Beathard look respectable. Tannehill, Seimien, and Falk all looked like hot garbage with Gase.

When I watched the 49ers the last 2 years you could tell Shannahan was going to be a great coach. His play designs and play calling was very good. Shannahan actually game plans for his opponents, Gase runs out the same offense every week regardless of opponent. 

This is Adam gases 4th year as a HC. Not his first.  and the problems he had in Miami are the same problems that are occouring here. IE no in-game adjustments. 

Gases offense ranks dead last in almost every statistical category.

Lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

So when someone says "good teams don't fire HC's after 1 year", do you make the same claim ("there's logic")?  

Good teams dont fire a HC after one year.  A year where the QB gets a deadly illness and misses as much time as SD.  Where we don't know how healthy he was when back.  With a team that we hoped would finish .500 and is as close as it is with all those injuries.

Logic, yes. 

32 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

There's logic.

Bowles was given a chance and failed, therefore no other HC should be given a chance because they'll fail too.

The HC of some good team wasn't fired after a bad first year (and eventually succeeded), therefore Adam Gase should be given another chance because he'll eventually succeed too.

Brilliant!

Logic, yes.

You're spinning around.

Point is multiple years for Bowles has absolutely nothing to do with allowing a HC more than one year.

No matter how many different ways you twist it, makes no sense to compare

On 12/19/2019 at 12:18 PM, JetsYanks13 said:

Also, this is the United States and people can spend their money any way they like.

Nobody saying they cant.  

We're saying its stupid and a pointless waste of money.

BTW, money the they got through donations, not out of their pockets

20 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We're about to miss the playoffs for the 9th straight time yet you're a firm believer in CJ/WJ/Gase. 

And Gase is responsible for only one of those seasons.  A season that going into we assumed wouldn't lead to playoffs.

But now we should act shocked, blame Gase as if we thought we would make the playoffs and its his fault.  As is that Rex and Bowles didn't make the playoffs 8 seasons before this miss.

30 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

True but what has Gase shown us so far?  Does he seem like the guy who can overcome Belichick?  Does he seem like the guy that can get the team to win when the chips are down? 

Were we even competitive against the Patriots in either game?  Heck, we got pasted by the Browns and the Eagles.  The Jags beat us pretty handily.  We lost to an 0-7 team and an 0-11 team.  We almost got swept by the Dolphins.  I actually think we showed some life against the Ravens (and it was probably the most encouraging game of the year) but we still got doubled up (42-21). 

I'm tired of this 5-11 and 4-12 crap year after year already.  How much patience do you plan on giving Gase?  If we're 6-10 next year are you going to say "he needs at least 3-4 years"?  Mike Tomlin is winning this year with his 3rd string QB and he no longer has Bell or AB (who were the foundation of the team).  Let's see how we stack up to them tomorrow.

What did you expect him to show you?

With all the injuries on this team, the lack of talent at too many positions, do you think we've won more games than we should have?  Or do you actually think with a different HC and this team they put on the field should have won more games?  I don't.  

I'm tired too.  But none of it is because of these players or this coaching staff.  And as I said, I don't think it was avoidable given the roster and injuries 

Tomlin doesn't have as many injuries, started with a much better team too.  But he is a good HC, well established.  Though I've had more than a few here tell me hes overrated because I think hes one of the top HC's in the NFL

On 12/21/2019 at 12:10 AM, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Do you disagree with the list? I think Tomlin is a little low and Garret a little to high. Also Callahan should be lower. Other than that the list looks spot on to me.

Ugh, yeah.

Gruden head of McDermmot & Tomlin. .  Garret ahead of all of them, Callahan at 10

Lots to disagree with 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company