The 'Fire Gase' Guys Is Planning Billboards For Sunday

SAR I

On 12/19/2019 at 8:59 AM, SAR I said:

Yes, I do.  You only get 2 shots at an NFL head coaching job and he chose to invest that second chance on us.

And how do we repay him after he loses not one but two quarterbacks, half his OL, his best two receivers, half his LB's, and his kicker?

We fly planes asking for his removal after 4 measly games.  And after he goes and wins 3 in a row and 4 of his last 6 games?  A billboard depicting him as a clown at Christmas. 

It's disgusting.  What hashtag whores will do for a few hundred bucks is astounding.  But what's more astounding are enablers like you who applaud their actions and support their stupid blog.

SAR I

Bump...

• Upvote 1

On 12/18/2019 at 2:02 PM, SAR I said:

gaseign.jpg

They just don't get it, do they.

We've won 4 of our last 6 games.  Sam Darnold loves him.  Christopher Johnson and Joe Douglas gave firm public support.

And this is the week they do this?  Try to humiliate a winning head coach and his family? 

Classless.

SAR I

"They just don't get it."

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/18/2019 at 2:16 PM, SAR I said:

Since Sam came back from mononucleosis:

- Jets are 5-5.

- Jets have won 4 of their last 6 games.

- Jets are 4-1 at home.

Oh, and that's with the NFL's most injured roster.   Over $60M of cap on IR.

Gase has done an amazing job.  Not average, not good.  Amazing.

SAR I

It's almost exactly a year later (a few days more).  Did Gase do an "amazing job" this year as well?

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It's almost exactly a year later (a few days more).  Did Gase do an "amazing job" this year as well?

No.  Not “amazing”.  Just “very good”.

Different circumstances and different challenges this season.  Rebuilding a fire-sale roster neglected for a decade takes professionalism and patience.  Gase excels here. 

SAR I