2020 NY Jets Schedule

AL047

I'm sorry to say this but the Jets do not have an easy schedule next year in 2020!!!

HOME: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Denver, Oakland, Arizona, San Francisco

AWAY: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Seattle, Los Angeles Ch, Los Angeles Ra, Kansas City

People shouldn't get ahead of themselves with visions of the playoffs because of their free agent signings or drafting. The schedule they have is really tough with teams that made the playoffs this year.

10 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I'm pumped they'll be out here in LA twice. For those of you I have good relationships with hit me up if you're heading out. If we don't like each other please do not hit me up.

It would be great for those travelling if these were consecutive weeks, Fly to LAX for one game, head to Death Valley and Joshua Tree during the week and head back to town for the second weekend. Nice.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, AL047 said:

I'm sorry to say this but the Jets do not have an easy schedule next year in 2020!!!

AWAY: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Seattle, Los Angeles Ch, Los Angeles Ra, Kansas City

People shouldn't get ahead of themselves with visions of the playoffs because of their free agent signings or drafting. The schedule they have is really tough with teams that made the playoffs this year.

I'll play. Even though every single year has shown what the schedule in January or August is not what the schedule looks like in November.

Buffalo -like the late Aughts Jets. Great defense, with a QB they have to protect.

NE - Brady will be 62. 

Miami - minus Marino worse than the Jets since 1972.

Denver - no QB. defense doesn't always show up

Oakland - just crushed these guys. 

Arizona - no defense,  offense not yet there

SF - loss

Seattle - loss

Chargers - Will Rivers be back> will it matter?

Rams - talk about a disappointing team. no idea what 2020 will bring

KC -  a lotta offense, little defense

Let's say a 2-4 division record because Jets.

Two automatic losses.. 3 with KC. 

Denver/Oakland/AZ/Chargers/Rams - 3-2. 

5-9.  Plus two games against the 3rd place AFC NORTH/CENTRAL - Browns & Colts. Split.

So yeah. 6-10. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

It would be great for those travelling if these were consecutive weeks, Fly to LAX for one game, head to Death Valley and Joshua Tree during the week and head back to town for the second weekend. Nice.

Depends on the time of year. Both are personal favorites but September can still be a brutal time of year for those two parks.

• Upvote 1

This season’s schedule was a good one to feast on. See: what Buffalo did. That could’ve been us, if we had multiple different circumstances than how it turned out.

We could be completely healthy next year and struggle to make the playoffs. Not being negative just realistic with that schedule. 

But hope springs eternal, let’s give it a go 10 months from now. I for one can use the time off to recharge the batteries. Then come in next season extra chastened with this current HC and see what happens. 

32 minutes ago, AL047 said:

That away schedule looks brutal.  Seattle and KC are both really difficult places to play.  It's cool we play twice at the new LA stadium (for the Chargers and Rams) but the Rams will probably rebound and the Chargers won't be easy either.  

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, The Crimson King said:

Don't forget the mescaline stash.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I'm pumped they'll be out here in LA twice. For those of you I have good relationships with hit me up if you're heading out. If we don't like each other please do not hit me up.

Notwithstanding my longtime jabs at Rutgers academics, we are on great terms.  I might even cancel the five to six tennis lessons I conduct every Sunday to do this.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

That will be three trips to the West Coast. I didn’t realize they were going to play at Rams and at Chargers. That will be in the same stadium being built by Stan Kroenke in Inglewood. I may try to get to one or both of those games. 

Im definitely planning on both

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, AL047 said:

Two games in the new L. A. stadium and have to put up with the Raider fans again at MetLife.

10 hours ago, AL047 said:

Next year's AFC East is going to be a lot like this year's NFC East.  Tough schedules all around.  The Jets have an all-weather, ground-and-pound offense and a ferocious defense and that makes the difference:

9-7 Jets
8-8 Patriots
8-8 Dolphins
7-9 Bills

SAR I

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I may need further clarification but I’ve always thought you have a damn fine avatar!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, AL047 said:

Not one tough home game with the exception or the Niners 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Next year's AFC East is going to be a lot like this year's NFC East.  Tough schedules all around.  The Jets have an all-weather, ground-and-pound offense and a ferocious defense and that makes the difference:

9-7 Jets
8-8 Patriots
8-8 Dolphins
7-9 Bills

SAR I

We'd better guarantee Gase 2021 then because next year we have a tough schedule and, thus, we really can't expect him to win too many games.

14 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

NoBowles and I are sharing an AirBnB together.  Did you want to meet up for brunch?  Can you let me know if there's a good spot for Avocado Toast near the stadium?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TeddEY said:

NoBowles and I are sharing an AirBnB together.  Did you want to meet up for brunch?  Can you let me know if there's a good spot for Avocado Toast near the stadium?

Do me a favor and kick Todd Bowles squarely in the nuts for me and video his reaction, I want to see if he understands whats going on around him. 

Do not miss that guy. 

15 hours ago, AL047 said:

Denver, Oakland, Cards, Chargers scare you? They shouldn't. 

Seahawks are all Russell Wilson. 

Rams are good, but Goff is vastly overrated and they have traded away a ton of draft picks to acquire expensive aging vets. 

Chiefs will be tough, Niners will be tough but even the Niners don't really scare me too much. They've been really hot this year, but I am not sold on them being unbeatable especially if they have to travel East. 

Not to mention the Fish are terrible and the Pats are looking vulnerable and Brady may retire. 

Sorry, this schedule doesn't scare me too much. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, AL047 said:

GTFO!  Three west coast Trips??????  Tank for Trevor - its on!  Even if by some miracle we fill all of our needs - we are at best 8-8 with that schedule and Gase still our coach.

23 hours ago, shuler82 said:

I'll play. Even though every single year has shown what the schedule in January or August is not what the schedule looks like in November.

Buffalo -like the late Aughts Jets. Great defense, with a QB they have to protect.

NE - Brady will be 62. 

Miami - minus Marino worse than the Jets since 1972.

Denver - no QB. defense doesn't always show up

Oakland - just crushed these guys. 

Arizona - no defense,  offense not yet there

SF - loss

Seattle - loss

Chargers - Will Rivers be back> will it matter?

Rams - talk about a disappointing team. no idea what 2020 will bring

KC -  a lotta offense, little defense

Let's say a 2-4 division record because Jets.

Two automatic losses.. 3 with KC. 

Denver/Oakland/AZ/Chargers/Rams - 3-2. 

5-9.  Plus two games against the 3rd place AFC NORTH/CENTRAL - Browns & Colts. Split.

So yeah. 6-10.

Not too shabby!

:40 spot of video