What is it Going to Take to Get the Jets Over the Mountain?

JetNation

Win the division. If you win the division you make the playoffs and get a home playoff game(if you have a good enough record, you get a bye week THEN get a home game). From there you win your conference, then you get to the Super Bowl.

The Jets have only won their division twice since divisional play started. They need to figure out how to win their division consistently then they will get back to the SB

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Belicheck leaving the division or Brady falling off a cliff.  My guess is the later since that looks like what's happening.  You can beat the Pats with  better talent but you'll never be able to out coach Mr.  Grumpy.  Every one of us should probably DVR the Bill's game this weekend since it may be a sign of things to come. 

• Sympathy 1

30 tou ches to Bell? (for 92 yds) mamma mia.
the bell thing is his style and slowness combined with a bad OL.
getting all those picks would be nice, and i would also take those trades/picks, thats true.
chance of that actually happening? quite low, imho.

20 touches for 92 yds wouldn’t get it done by itself. I would think if bell gets the bell handed to him 20 times, he’s going to will his way to 130-50. Add to it the 85 yds receiving with 1 TD each and now we’re talking.

I really feel like giving the guy with the most motivation the opportunity to use it. Like when we had Holmes and Schottu decided to trick everyone by not using the most motivated guy on the field. Good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

We just drafted Quinnen at #3.  I don't think we'd take a mid-round first unless the coaching staff has decided that they really don't like what they've seen.

I feel similarly but if JD feels like he can really accelerate his plan with the guy sitting there at 19 I could see it.

It’s all about giving Gase and Sam the best chance to do their thing. Q helps that very little at the moment. I could see it.

Hell darron Lee got a 6th.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Love the idea of moving Q for a 1st. Bell isn't going to land us a second rounder imo - 3rd at best. I am OK w/moving Jamal if we can get the kind of haul you're talking about but it would be a real pisser if the picks didn't turn out well. Bird in the hand type deal.

A 2006 type first round where we land a long term LT & C would sure go a loooong way.

• Upvote 1