Chad Pennington defends Gase

On 12/21/2019 at 11:47 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Every Jet QB is awesome except Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Just saw his highlights of yesterday's game. Fitz is quite effective when he has aggresisve receiver who can go up and get the ball for him, like he has in Miami now, like he had with Decker and Marshall. He is uncanny at escaping pressure, always makes plays with this feet (I wish Darnold would) and is fearless. I can get behind him, like I did in that fun season he had for us, (was that the last time we played meaningful games?)  I know this board hates him, but when I watch him play, he is a source of inspiration.

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

your hatred knows no bounds

Chad was never a fraud and it's a damn shame Injuries robbed him of his chance to be a damn good QB. Why you beat the guy down with ridiculous theories is nuts. You didn't have to go to this level to bash a guy we all knew was going to be a fraction of his prior self after dealing with the injuries he sustained. You blamed him for that Raider playoff loss when out entire offense got manhandled even though he had one of the best years ever by a Jet QB. 

Chad was a fraud, you were duped. This battle has been lost smash, the noodle wars are over and your side suffered a resounding defeat 

• Upvote 2

Chad Pennington is a Rhodes Scholar. Rex Ryan was acutely dyslexic and gleefully bragged about being stupid. 
True....BUT Rex did say before a game once that he should go to mid field and punch Belichick right in the face! Lol I'll always love him for that one haha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk