what can the jets do next year

54 minutes ago, JetsFanShawn said:

The NEW YORK JETS need to bring in others   gyes on thear coaching staff Adam gase has to get out of new York and get some one who knows how to coach witch wont happened gas just sign a massive deal after this season.

First impressions matter, Shawn.

Do you know how to go back and edit a post?

• Haha 1

Guys, contempt prior to investigation. 

It is possible Shawn has the ability to speak and write clearly and was just lazy but it could be Shawn does not and he simply did his best. Give the guy a few posts to see which before we start breaking stones over spelling, grammar.

Now if you want to break stones it should be for beating a dead horse and starting a thread that has been, already, discussed a lot. Like, a lot. At least provide some reasoning, context behind the statements.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, JetsFanShawn said:

The NEW YORK JETS need to bring in others   gyes on thear coaching staff Adam gase has to get out of new York and get some one who knows how to coach witch wont happened gas just sign a massive deal after this season.

Have you been drinking??

20 hours ago, JetsFanShawn said:

If they keep Gase, they should get a jump on next year's excuses by starting their list this week.

• Sympathy 1

Trade a 6th rounder for Falcons ol Matt Gono.  He is a 335lb monster.  He grades the highest on the ol whenever he plays.  Young, 22-23 years old and can play 4 positions on the line. Undrafted D3 guy who tested very well for his size.  Paid about 800k right now.  Looking like a starter for Atlanta next year.  In the top 6/7 now.  Starting to get PT.  Looked very dominant against the Panthers at RG, but can play LG, RT, LT.  

23 minutes ago, MicDrass1 said:

Trade a 6th rounder for Falcons ol Matt Gono.  He is a 335lb monster.  He grades the highest on the ol whenever he plays.  Young, 22-23 years old and can play 4 positions on the line. Undrafted D3 guy who tested very well for his size.  Paid about 800k right now.  Looking like a starter for Atlanta next year.  In the top 6/7 now.  Starting to get PT.  Looked very dominant against the Panthers at RG, but can play LG, RT, LT.  

It WOULD be nice to have a huge guy inside...and outside.

30 minutes ago, phill1c said:

It WOULD be nice to have a huge guy inside...and outside.

This guy Broad Jumped 9.10” at 319 lbs.  nfl record for a man over 315lbs.  Very powerful legs.  In the panthers game he was drove Shaq Thompson 20 yards downfield.  Very very high motor.  

• Upvote 1

On 12/20/2019 at 3:12 PM, JetsFanShawn said:

There is a strong likelihood that the Jets finish the season on an injury-riddled 6-2 run after an injury-riddled 1-7 start.

So let's fire the head coach.  Genius.  You must be a high school graduate and everything.

Let's be the first team in the history of the NFL to fire a head coach that finishes the season 6-2.

SAR I

• Sympathy 1

51 minutes ago, SAR I said:

There is a strong likelihood that the Jets finish the season on an injury-riddled 6-2 run after an injury-riddled 1-7 start.

So let's fire the head coach.  Genius.  You must be a high school graduate and everything.

Let's be the first team in the history of the NFL to fire a head coach that finishes the season 6-2.

SAR I

Marty Schottenheimer got fired after going 14-2 in 2006.  

The writing is on the wall for Gase, it’s just time. He’s Universally hated by the fan base. It’s his first year and he’s getting his second “Fire Gase” parade Sunday.

The hot seat will be on from game one in 2020. Another 5-11 to 7-9 season will get him fired. This Is inevitable, the Bills are now heirs to the division. Even a declining Pat’s are going to get 10 plus Wins. The Jets best shot is third, and not discounting the Fins improving. The future isn’t getting much better anytime soon. 

If Douglas is a real GM, maybe two more years to put an NFL roster together? I’ve followed this garbage for 40 years, so what the heck, another few years of dross isn’t going to make much difference.

How the f*ck is "the writing is on the wall for Gase…"??

• They have won as many games as the last coach's last two season.
  • they are trending up, if not for minor regressions.
  • The Williams defense is playing very well, considering it's missing elite CBs and an OLB edge rusher.

I don't like Gase because he seems vacuous. But you put enough talent in front of someone and almost anyone [Bill Cowher, Chucky, and Brian Billick are examples] can win a Super Bowl. So, not ready to turn the page after less than a season when the team looks better than it has recently.

Captains don't win the war. Sergeants and enlisteds win it. To me, the last losses have been about the offense. It's not consistent, either because of physical liabilities or stupid turnovers. These are growing pains, especially when we're all excited about an OL upgrade. I mean, you can change coaches every year but I don't think the results are going to be better than letting a system take hold.  

13 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

that's what they need to do with gas and    greag williams