Saturday games thread - beat the cheaters*

Just now, Pac said:

well...  a lot of very smart (cough) people on this board insisted Allen was trash but that doesn't appear to be the case.

at the end of the day the Bills not quite ready for prime time.  F em...  and F the Pats.

Who said Allen was trash?  He has taken a big step forward.  Gotta give credit to Buffalo too.  They built around Allen very well this offseason 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Undisciplined play!  Terrible playcalling!  Too many men?  Wasted timeout?  Unsportsmanlike conduct?  Gimme 2 point conversion and the game?

Baaaaad coaching.  Tsk tsk.

#firemcdermott

SAR I

There’s enough trolls on this site already.
Buffalo played a good game against a tough opponent in their stadium. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jets723 said:

Who said Allen was trash?  He has taken a big step forward.  Gotta give credit to Buffalo too.  They built around Allen very well this offseason 

half this board was calling him a disaster with many going out of their way to convince the rest of us that Macc would make the "tragic" mistake of picking him.

here's a hint..  a lot of them are now trying to convince us that Jamal is trash.

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

There’s enough trolls on this site already.
Buffalo played a good game against a tough opponent in their stadium. 

What lousy coaching.  Big spot, just awful.

Too many men?  Wasted timeout?  Unsportsmanlike conduct?  Gimme 2 point conversion and the game?

#firemcdermott

PLANES.  BILLBOARDS.  GO TIME.

SAR I

Just now, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

And the throw to Knox is why Allen will never be a top-tier qb in the NFL.

He'll be a social media darling for some of the stuff he does, but when push comes to shove, he can't make the throws a NFL qb is expected to make consistently enough 

yeah.

If Sammy missed that I be disappointed. And then probbaly killed by Jetnation for saying thats a throw hes gotta make.