Saturday games thread - beat the cheaters*

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Undisciplined play!  Terrible playcalling!  Too many men?  Wasted timeout?  Unsportsmanlike conduct?  Gimme 2 point conversion and the game?

Baaaaad coaching.  Tsk tsk.

#firemcdermott

SAR I

You are turning into the biggest homer ever. More so than ra ra 19. Patys winnfair n square but bills make them sweat like f and earn it

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, fullblast said:

Didn't get it done, but Buffalo will be a problem for a while. Gotta hope NE falls off soon because there are 2 teams to get through in the AFCE now.

Maybe this franchise will get its sh*t together some day.

Buffalo? 

When RG4 blows his ACL next season, we'll just see how a newfangled scrambling quarterback benefits anyone.

SAR I

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Hey, you showed up!  Nice job tonight.

Like I said, you made the playoffs but you're no playoff team.

SAR I

Haha its cool great team lost by 7. Great last drive. Signs in buffalo look up 

33-0 all i gotta say hahahahaha. 

WHO YOU GONNA CALL GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!!!!

a valiant effort by the Bills - at least I enjoyed watching some of that game, did not see much of a difference between Josh Allen  and Jamis Winston as QB's today, maybe the new NFL is just sloppy football...

at times shady12 looked like he was showing his age but just impossible to write them off, always seem to make a play when needed, almost like they know the calls of the opposing team

oh well back to hating both team and it just feels better

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

scrubs.jpg

By losing today, the Buffalo Bills are 0-4 against playoff teams.

Not a good head coach.  Mediocre.  Achieved his ceiling.

SAR I

Winning the games you're supposed to win and picking off a few you're not supposed to is what you're looking for.  Buffalo's record against the Dolphins and Bengals was 3-0.  Gase's was 1-2 (all 3 with Darnold playing).  Meanwhile Buffalo won road games in Pittsburgh (8-6), Tennessee (8-6), and Dallas (7-7).

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Winning the games you're supposed to win and picking off a few you're not supposed to is what you're looking for.  Buffalo's record against the Dolphins and Bengals was 3-0.  Gase's was 1-2 (all 3 with Darnold playing).  Meanwhile Buffalo won road games in Pittsburgh (8-6), Tennessee (8-6), and Dallas (7-7).

The Bills were healthy so I fully expected them to win the winnable games.  If we were healthy, we'd have won ours too.

The way you judge an actual playoff team is by beating actual playoff teams during the season.  The Jets '09 and '10 seasons, for example.

The Bills are 0-4.  Ain't no playoff team.

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

The Bills were healthy so I fully expected them to win the winnable games.  If we were healthy, we'd have won ours too.

The way you judge an actual playoff team is by beating actual playoff teams during the season.

The Bills are 0-4.  Ain't no playoff team.

SAR I

So we can only expect Gase to win under perfect circumstances.  Got it.

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Buffalo? 

When RG4 blows his ACL next season, we'll just see how a newfangled scrambling quarterback benefits anyone.

SAR I

Well if that happens at least ill see 

Jamal Adam getting pro bowls in Dallas getting pro bowls

Watching Josh Allen in Jax getting 10+ sacks season 

And jets fans complain about Leonard Williams 2.0 in QW

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

So we can only expect Gase to win under perfect circumstances.  Got it.

Gase had a better season than McDermott.

Gase overachieved with a decimated roster.  McDermott underachieved because he couldn't beat a single playoff team in 4 chances and it cost him the division.

SAR I

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

I don't follow the draft or fetish college players so I don't know what that post is supposed to mean.

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

I don't follow the draft or fetish college players so I don't know what that post is supposed to mean.

SAR I

Well jamal adams is on your team and want off. Josh Allen is the guy you pasted on and drated qw who is Leonard Williams. Funny you dont know the players on your team but claim you know football? Haha this is funny 

Just now, Jetsbaby93 said:

Well jamal adams is on your team and want off. Josh Allen is the guy you pasted on and drated qw who is Leonard Williams. Funny you dont know the players on your team but claim you know football? Haha this is funny 

Answer my quiz:

What do these numbers mean to a Bills fan?

Answers?  Anyone?  Anyone?

SAR I

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Gase had a better season than McDermott.

Gase overachieved with a decimated roster.  McDermott underachieved because he couldn't beat a single playoff team in 4 chances and it cost him the division.

SAR I

The Cowboys might win the division.  One of the Steelers/Titans are almost certainly going to be a playoff team.

12 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

a valiant effort by the Bills - at least I enjoyed watching some of that game, did not see much of a difference between Josh Allen  and Jamis Winston as QB's today, maybe the new NFL is just sloppy football...

at times shady12 looked like he was showing his age but just impossible to write them off, always seem to make a play when needed, almost like they know the calls of the opposing team

oh well back to hating both team and it just feels better

This.

Steve Smith summed it up perfectly. When push comes to shove. The Bills brain trust didn’t trust Allen’s arm. Rather, they trusted his legs. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsbaby93 said:

Hahaha when you dont know things you bring up old stuff. its funny to me.  keep up with relevancy. i was two when that was going on. Whats going on in 2019

1995 - last time the Buffalo Bills won a playoff game.

3 - the number of points the Buffalo Bills scored in their last playoff game.

The. Bills. Aren't. A. Playoff. Team.

SAR I

Just now, slimjasi said:

Damn, Allen had the TD on 2nd down. 

Gotta make that throw, my dude

Yeah, that was the one.

Here’s what I took from this game and the other 4 or so games I saw Buffalo play this year....

They're a pretty good team, obviously, but like their QB, they need at least one more year to become a true championship contender. They have a really good GM, and if he has one more good offseason with the draft and FA, the Bills will be on a par with any of the best teams in the league.

19 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

12 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

6 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

Hahaha when you dont know things you bring up old stuff. its funny to me.  keep up with relevancy. i was two when that was going on. Whats going on in 2019

You can tell by the typos and quickly worded sentences that this is a prime example of "assmad".

Imagine being such an utterly pathetic tool that you have to come to a Jets forum and, for multiple weeks, pretend to be a Jets fan only to fall apart at the seams because SAR ruined your day.  Could never be me.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

This.

Steve Smith summed it up perfectly. When push comes to shove. The Bills brain trust didn’t trust Allen’s arm. Rather, they trusted his legs. 

Which means what exactly?  I saw him at Wyoming and he did the same sh*t.  If you can't trust a QB to make the kind of throws that win games... is his ceiling really good enough?  You build a good team around a great quarterback   Not a great team around  an average one.  Esp nowadays where QB play is everything.