Saturday games thread - beat the cheaters*

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

Sam Darnold wins that game.

#firemcdermott
#joshallenbust

SAR I

The irony is that everyone sh*tting their pants over Jared Allen based on this game - if he were as good as they're saying, Bills win this game by 2 scores.  Allen makes some amazing plays, but he was 13 of 26 for 208 yards, 25% of which came on one play.  He'll be a lot of fun to watch and continue to come up short against good teams.

• WTF? 1

22 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

The irony is that everyone sh*tting their pants over Jared Allen based on this game - if he were as good as they're saying, Bills win this game by 2 scores.  Allen makes some amazing plays, but he was 13 of 26 for 208 yards, 25% of which came on one play.  He'll be a lot of fun to watch and continue to come up short against good teams.

Time of possession in this game was something like 40 minutes to 20, Patriots had the ball the whole game, the Buffalo pop-gun offense did nothing.

Josh Allen is exactly what they said he was in the lead-up to the 2018 draft.  Big arm, plays small.  Now we know another wrinkle-  plays small in big games.  Can't beat elite teams.

SAR I

#fireseanmcvay

What a disappointment.  The Rams are the talk of the league last year, this innovative offense, this amazing young head coach, couldn't even get a wildcard this year.  They're going to finish 8-8, perhaps only a game better than the Jets.  Players haven't changed.  Just a terrible, terrible head coach.

Planes.  Billboards.  It's go-time.  Let's get this guy out of here.

SAR I

10 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Huh ?