Saturday games thread - beat the cheaters*

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

So how does this work... if Buffalo wins today they’re tied with the Pats.  Does NE have to lose next week against the Skins to lose the division tiebreakers?

Not sure, but I think if Buffalo wins today, they would have the tiebreaker against NE due to better conference record.  Bills would have 3 conference losses and Pats would have 4.  So, if Buff wins today, NE would need us to win next week to have a shot at the Division.

7 minutes ago, Lith said:

Not sure, but I think if Buffalo wins today, they would have the tiebreaker against NE due to better conference record.  Bills would have 3 conference losses and Pats would have 4.  So, if Buff wins today, NE would need us to win next week to have a shot at the Division.

That’s what I thought also. I’m probably wrong but I seem to remember reading somewhere NE would have to lose next week alsofor Buffalo to win the division.

Im sure they’ll address it during the game though.

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

That’s what I thought also. I’m probably wrong but I seem to remember reading somewhere NE would have to lose next week also.

Im sure they’ll address it during the game though.

Just googled it.  Pats own the tiebreaker.  Record vs common opponents is ahead of Conference Record.  Bills lost to Browns and Eagles who Pats beat which give the cheating, lying scum the tiebreaker.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lith said:

Just googled it.  Pats own the tiebreaker.  Record vs common opponents is ahead of Conference Record.  Bills lost to Browns and Eagles who Pats beat which give the cheating, lying scum the tiebreaker.  

Good job confirming it.

NE owning the tie breaker takes away a lot of juice from this game today.

No way the Pats lose next week in a must win against the Skins. ?

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The patriots play Miami at home next week. (i.e. They are already the division champs)

The rooting interests for this game involve Buffalo knocking Brady into retirement. 

Oops, my bad. I knew it was a bad team, don’t know why I had Washington in my head...