Saturday games thread - beat the cheaters*

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Two things:

1. Jamal Adams

2. What Michelle Williams’ hair smells like on any given day 

1. Jamal Adams was a standout Safety at LSU, he is an All-Pro Safety in the NFL. 

2. Try taking a shower once in awhile and smell your own hair or buy a wig for your blow up doll and wash it with women's shampoo. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

1. Jamal Adams was a standout Safety at LSU, he is an All-Pro Safety in the NFL. 

2. Try taking a shower once in awhile and smell your own hair or buy a wig for your blow up doll and wash it with women's shampoo. 

Jamal Adams’ LSU teams never finished higher than third in the SEC West while he was on that team, and he’s 14-32 as a pro. Winner, though. Leader of men, though 

• Sympathy 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Jamal Adams’ LSU teams never finished higher than third in the SEC West while he was on that team, and he’s 14-32 as a pro. Winner, though. Leader of men, though 

Listen just because you lead the men's rooming house in bounced rent checks and passing out in the common hallway doesn't put you in the league he's in. 

Stop the hate. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Awesumtenor said:

Is it just me or is anyone else watching BUF-NE and hoping an asteroid falls from space on Gillette Stadium? God I hate both of these teams...

I’ve never had an issue with Bills fans. They’re true fans not fair weather fans like the Fins or fake spoiled douche bag fans like the Pats. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I’ve never had an issue with Bills fans. They’re true fans not fair weather fans like the Fins or fake spoiled douche bag fans like the Pats. 

If an asteroid takes out the stadium, the Bills fans that made the trip would be collateral damage in the destruction of wicked pissah flying Elvis nation...I have no beef with Bills fans; I have cousins in Buffalo who ar3 die hard fans but I’ve hated the Bills since OJ got to 2000 yds against the Jets at Shea...I hate the cheats and their fans with the white hot heat of a thousand suns tho...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Awesumtenor said:

If an asteroid takes out the stadium, the Bills fans that made the trip would be collateral damage in the destruction of wicked pissah flying Elvis nation...I have no beef with Bills fans; I have cousins in Buffalo who ar3 die hard fans but I’ve hated the Bills since OJ got to 2000 yds against the Jets at Shea...I hate the cheats and their fans with the white hot heat of a thousand suns tho...

I lived in New England for the entire 20 year dynasty. I think it ends this year but it has really sucked.