Saturday games thread - beat the cheaters*

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

Yeah, I'll admit, he was the only one of the QBs I was 100% adamantly opposed to taking last year, but he's definitely shown more than I ever expected.  If he can keep progressing, he's someone the Jets will have to deal with for a very long time.

Once we get a team together I think Sam will get going. Honestly? Anybody but Brady and this cheating whore of a franchise. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, HighPitch said:

Josh allen is the real deal. Doesnt mean darnold cant be. But for now allen is very very good.

stop the goofing 

Nobody has said Allen hasn’t  taken a big step forward...he obviously has. The bills have also done a good job building around him.  Hopefully Douglas hits a homer in this offseason and gives Sam more help 

Just now, Jets723 said:

Nobody has said Allen hasn’t  taken a big step forward...he obviously has. The bills have also done a good job building around him.  Hopefully Douglas hits a homer in this offseason and gives Sam more help 

As long as Gase is around the Jets are in limbo. He’s subtraction by addition. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

Yeah, I'll admit I haven't paid attention to how they line up on the other tiebreakers, but can still hope.

Yeah I just ran it through the ESPN Playoff Machine, the Bills need the Pats to lose out and they need to win out to win the division.

The big winner if the Pats lose this game is Andy Reid - if the Chiefs win out they'd get the 2 seed

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

You can tell the Pats dynasty is coming to an end.  The refs have started calling OPI against them.  About time.

Now if they would only start calling holding on their Oline. It's been blatant all game.